NFL 2024 | Let's Football

“Hey ChatGPT, issue a PR statement to try and get me sympathy for my own actions”

What a piece of shit.

Think this was the only piece of Chiefs news we didn’t get from P-Ro :lol:

Considering I've posted plenty about Rashee Rice being a dumbass, there can't really be any accusation that I only post pro Chiefs stuff. So by making this observation were you implying that I somehow agree with what Butker was saying and this is why I hadn't posted anything on it? If so that's a pretty shitty thing to say.

Considering I've posted plenty about Rashee Rice being a dumbass, there can't really be any accusation that I only post pro Chiefs stuff. So by making this observation were you implying that I somehow agree with what Butker was saying and this is why I hadn't posted anything on it? If so that's a pretty shitty thing to say.

Jesus dude it was a joke. Relax.

No one said anything like that.

What a lunatic. The moronic shit he’s saying is one thing but almost crying over it is the cherry on top. Jesus

Be interesting to see if they banned Butker, given that there are multiple felons in the league, including many convicted or accused of domestic violence amongst other crimes. They’d end up with some gaping roster gaps.

What a lunatic. The moronic shit he’s saying is one thing but almost crying over it is the cherry on top. Jesus
Right? Dude had some mind bending levels of audacity to go up there and say all that.
Be interesting to see if they banned Butker, given that there are multiple felons in the league, including many convicted or accused of domestic violence amongst other crimes. They’d end up with some gaping roster gaps.
I mean.. they blackballed Kaepernick

Schedule Release
Frankfurt got Chiefs vs Fins last year. Now München gets Panthers vs Giants :lol:

So the London games are way worse than originally rumoured. I’ll probably try and get a ticket for the second game at Spurs stadium on the basis that the rookies do well and the Bears will be in play off contention.

I guess if you’re a fan of those teams it’s great, most neutrals will be disappointed.

Jets might be fun if Rodgers is fully healthy again, Vikings too if JJM or Darnold get going (and Jettas :drool:). Wouldn't mind seeing Caleb, Odunze, Moore, Keenan et al either.

Even the Pats could be fun depending on how Maye's season goes. And the Jags are business as usual of course.

ciCMDNx.png

Not that pleased with the London games to be fair. But I really don’t want to give up my season ticket so I guess I just have to suck it up. It’s always dross they send over these days. I can handle it this year though at least since the Pats are coming

I'll try and get to the Pats game - doubt they'll be in high demand :lol:

Not that pleased with the London games to be fair. But I really don’t want to give up my season ticket so I guess I just have to suck it up. It’s always dross they send over these days. I can handle it this year though at least since the Pats are coming
Bears could be a more interesting prospect by the time the game comes around at least?

The most important thing to take away from the schedule release. 5 game late windows are elite stuff.

This is heartbreaking.

No OCTOBOX opportunities :(
Every week is octobox week!

They'll have a full one in Weeks 1 and 2 at least. 3 will feature Hanson, and 5 and 6... our beautiful, awesome people in the control room!

I'm on holiday for Wk 7 but missing a 7/3 Sunday slate isn't the worst of things.

Harrison Butker in the kitchen is awesome stuff :lol:

The most important thing to take away from the schedule release. 5 game late windows are elite stuff.

Looking forward to the early window for week 2. I must be one of the rare people that don’t mind the quieter late windows. Mainly because the Bronco’s are usually in that window and also I can’t deal with a load of chaos right before sleeping :lol:

Every week is octobox week!

They'll have a full one in Weeks 1 and 2 at least. 3 will feature Hanson, and 5 and 6... our beautiful, awesome people in the control room!

I'm on holiday for Wk 7 but missing a 7/3 Sunday slate isn't the worst of things.

ffs I’m stupid, I read it as left column being last year and right column being this year so thought we had no more than 7 games in any window.

I hadn’t woken up yet at that point.