2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Ya his fitness issues are extremely
Worrisome. We should cut our losses next summer , I presume it’s too late.

Everyone saying it was obvious he was going to be this injury prone is full of shit. He'd played 30+ league games 4 seasons in a row and then still played 24 league games in his 'injury' season at Chelsea.

Nobody could have predicted it'd be this bad for him. The number of players with previously good/decent injury records that are suddenly Phil Jones as soon as they walk into Carrington over the last few years is incredible.

He was by far our most durable player between 2019 and 2022, to the point where I regularly used to complain that we were running him into the ground and he’d eventually start having injury problems if we don’t manage his workload better. It inevitably happened in 22/23, and he’s now in his 3rd season of constant injury issues.

I feel bad for him to be honest.

19/20 53 games
20/21 54 games
21/22 53 games
22/23 35 games
23/24 20 games

So, prior to joining Man Utd he only had one season dealing with injuries - and still nearly doubled his appearances from last season. So no, nobody knew he was injury prone at all - because he wasn't.

We purchased him off the back of a season where he’d been unavailable for most of the latter half of it though, in circumstances where he was free the following summer. I’d have certainly sat tight and seen how matters developed during 23/24 before committing £115m on him.

It's so depressing to come on here and see 90% of posters lose their mind at every single minor inconvenience that ever happens.

Oh well that was good while it lasted. Shaw and Mount propping up the bar for another season.

Running around like a fecking mad man won’t be doing him any favours. That said that seems to be his main contribution to the team when he is on the pitch.

19/20 53 games
20/21 54 games
21/22 53 games
22/23 35 games
23/24 20 games

So, prior to joining Man Utd he only had one season dealing with injuries - and still nearly doubled his appearances from last season. So no, nobody knew he was injury prone at all - because he wasn't.
Try going back to the posts that were made when we signed him.

Many people was worried about his injuries in his last season + his drop of form for Chelsea.

Have to feel for this lad but honestly we could not look bigger fools than we currently do over the Mount transfer. Chelsea absolutely mugged us.

Out again for few games he says .. ffs 2 games in hes out, what a crock Chelsea must have been tossing all over the place when we paid £60 plus million . Jeez

He did okay in 1st half last game but his injury will force the managers hand to start Zirkzee, which I think is a better option.

Out again for few games he says .. ffs 2 games in hes out, what a crock Chelsea must have been tossing all over the place when we paid £60 plus million . Jeez
We won’t pay the 60 (unfortunately).

Paid 64M euros for Mount (had 1 year left on his Chelsea contract), gave him 250k a week wage and 5+1 years contract. And all this after 22/23 season where he was struggling in terms of form and injuries at Chelsea.

This is worse than giving 4 year contract to 30 years old Casemiro back in 2022. Antony transfer was a disaster as well given the fee. Extending Rashford's 350k (?) contract until 2028 last year... I'm confident we as Redcafe members would be wiser in transfer dealings than United board was. Frustrating and I do hope it won't be the case in the future under INEOS.

Such a stupid and unnecessary signing. Why did we even sign him in the first place?
If I remember correctly we needed more of a defensive midfielder and got Mount. Plan ten Hag had was to play Bruno and Mount together with Casemiro behind them. Seemed risky and that it wouldn't work and first game of the season vs Wolves that proved to be the case.

Sad for him, but the Bruno at n9 experiment had run its course

Sad for what? He is laughing at us all the way to the bank. Collecting 250/week and haven't kicked a ball more than few games in two seasons.

Paid 64M euros for Mount (had 1 year left on his Chelsea contract), gave him 250k a week wage and 5+1 years contract. And all this after 22/23 season where he was struggling in terms of form and injuries at Chelsea.

This is worse than giving 4 year contract to 30 years old Casemiro back in 2022. Antony transfer was a disaster as well given the fee. Extending Rashford's 350k (?) contract until 2028 last year... I'm confident we as Redcafe members would be wiser in transfer dealings than United board was. Frustrating and I do hope it won't be the case in the future under INEOS.
With the contracts for Antony, Rashford, Sancho, Mount, Casemiro & Shaw it'd take a while for INEOS to clear all the mess.

He might risk going down as one of worst signings for United for last decades.

Currently he’s definitely the worst, when you take into account his injury situation in 22/23, loss of form before we purchased him, expiring contract and the fact we purchased him seemingly for a system that would never work.

He’s got time to turn it around though. It’s not a high bar for him to creep above Sancho, Antony and DVB.

What interest?

Interest in signing Sterling to united before the transfer deadline.

Mount was a mistake waiting to happen. Most people could foresee his on and off field problems. Sadly those reservations came to fruition without delay.

I never got the hype about Mount. He looked a lively young player while on loan at Derby under Lampard, but he never impressed me at Chelsea despite his good returns under Tuchel and his second season with Lampard

Oh well! Can’t see him playing much anyway now that we have bought a combative centre mid in Ugarte. Will be interesting how we set up against Liverpool though as I imagine Ugarte is not fit enough to start

Oh look, a player that spent 18 months out injured before we signed him for £50m can't stay fit. What a shocker...

Couple that with our 'end to end' way of playing. Disaster

I Wonder if we will try to do anything in the transfer market based on this. A loan, and if so, who?

The sad reality is that we don’t need Mason Mount and therefore have no need to replace him. It might mean Sancho getting on the bench though.

Naw, don't buy this. I'd rather have a half fit Mount than Antony any day

Antony has a winner against Barcelona and a vital FA Cup goal against Liverpool to his name, and a few other important goals. Mason Mount has so far contributed one goal against Brentford. Mount is probably a better player than Antony but he’s definitely done less for us so far.