Manuel Ugarte | Romano - he’s signed | Awaiting Club announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfer sagas in Red Cafe: 2010-2024. INEOS aren’t giving us muppets the chance to develop any thread into a saga.

GSzAeo1WkAAgPP7
Wash your filthy mouth out.

————— Bruno
— Mount
————-Ugarte

Would actually make a great midfield

And if it works, Mainoo can rotate in and out across all those positions and not get burned out
Mount starting and Mainoo rotating...should be a joke.

————— Bruno
— Mount
————-Ugarte

Would actually make a great midfield

And if it works, Mainoo can rotate in and out across all those positions and not get burned out
Mount and Bruno together would leave far too many spaces in midfield. Can Ugarte hold the midfield on his own? Mainoo and Ugarte could work.

Hahaha INEOS slaying Muppets threads.
It would be possible to do a good analysis of how shit our transfer business is by the length of signing threads. I would actually like to see that :lol: Muppets (myself included) in shambles

Casemiro may stay if Saudi interest isn’t there. McTominay should be a good sell if the London clubs can initiate a bit of bidding war (Fulham, West Ham). I think Eriksen may be mutually released, we’ll see. Does selling Hannibal count as selling a midfielder?

I can see at least 2 of them going. Ugarte and Rabiot seem so easy to get. Massive upgrades. Please make it happen.

Ugarte would be an addition to the midfield. Rabiot wouldn't give us anything we're not already getting from McTominay.

It would be possible to do a good analysis of how shit our transfer business is by the length of signing threads. I would actually like to see that :lol: Muppets (myself included) in shambles
Absolutely, not close to 1000 pages anymore.

Ugarte would be an addition to the midfield. Rabiot wouldn't give us anything we're not already getting from McTominay.
Well nothing expect the actual qualities we need from a midfielder rather than a Fellaini regen. You reckon McTominay starts for France?

Rabiot is miles better technically than Mctominay is. Better passing also. Good link up player.

Well nothing expect the actual qualities we need from a midfielder rather than a Fellaini regen. You reckon McTominay starts for France?

McTominay knocked in 10 goals last year. We are almost certainly going to struggle for goals again this year, so it would be an odd move given that Rabiot isn't a game changer. If we can add him and keep McTominay that would be more sensible.

At what point we stop calling them INEOS and start saying Utd? Cause they’re all Utd employees now.
They are INEOS this summer. Then it’s United from here on in.

I think every fan will be judging this as their window to show what they intend going forward and rightly or wrongly id imagine most subconsciously are looking at this as INEOS new structure showing what it can do (despite several posters saying this wouldn’t help us at all - fecking hilarious one that was from Feb till now)

Zirkzee, Yoro, and now Ugarte almost all wrapped up pretty quickly, seemingly without too much fuss. All youth-focused signings. No more silly Antony last-minute panic nonsense.

Early days, but it really feels like we're moving like a serious club again.

Is he any good? Read one report that said he’s bad on the ball. Last thing we need.

I’m not sure about this one, I don’t see him being the right profile for the Casemiro replacement. Hope i’m wrong though!

Status
Not open for further replies.