Manuel Ugarte | Romano - he’s signed | Awaiting Club announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im currently watching a Dutch transfer deadline show, where they are discussing Ugarte.. The guys (who actually have something solid to say about football in general and are worht listening to) mentions he loves the player Ugarta as he feels he is one of the best ballwinners and pressers in Europe, but he really isnt a fan of the transfer to United.. Reasoning is that a midfield with Ugarte (ballwinner) Mainoo (dribbler) and Bruno (creative further upfront) really lacks a lot of passing in midfield..

Luckily we have ball playing centerbacks.

Im currently watching a Dutch transfer deadline show, where they are discussing Ugarte.. The guys (who actually have something solid to say about football in general and are worht listening to) mentions he loves the player Ugarta as he feels he is one of the best ballwinners and pressers in Europe, but he really isnt a fan of the transfer to United.. Reasoning is that a midfield with Ugarte (ballwinner) Mainoo (dribbler) and Bruno (creative further upfront) really lacks a lot of passing in midfield..

Plus that an alternative midfield with Casemiro and Ugarte is way too little in case you want to dominate and play possession football..

Is he being filmed playing the piano? Or is he in a music video with Stormzy? What's the hold up?

Finally. That was a bit funny. They are really milking engagement or whatever, hah. Pre-announcement on deadline day.

Dear PSG supporters,
Today it is time for me to say goodbye to you, with mixed feelings. I can't help but thank you for all the support you've given me.
Your encouragement, your passion and your signs of unconditional support made each moment unique.
It is a shame that my time at the club did not live up to my expectations. I arrived with high hopes and the desire to succeed, but sometimes things don't go as planned. Nonetheless, I leave with wonderful memories and valuable lessons that I will always cherish.
I also thank my teammates, the technical staff, and all the people who are part of this club. Although my adventure here is coming to an end, I wish you the best for the future.
Thanks for everything,
Manuel Ugarte.

Mate? Is he signing for Spurs?

maxresdefault.jpg

The biggest Mate fan

Status
Not open for further replies.