Manuel Ugarte | Romano - he’s signed | Awaiting Club announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasting no time immediately after announcing Yoro, proper serious club again innit :drool: :drool:

This isn't my football club. I don't recognise this speed in getting shit done.

I CANT HANDLE THIS EFFICIENCY.

Ugarte + De Ligt and some outs and this is hands down the best summer since SAF

fecking get in there, this is the one I've wanted the most to be honest. Get that midfield partner for Mainoo sorted. Hope it gets finished quickly.

Bloody hell, let me breathe. Let me celebrate one signing at a time. I’m not used to this. This is suffocating. I’m tired Robbie.

I like this signing. Hope we get one more in midfield as well though

Looks like it might be on, what happend to our links with Ederson though, ive seen some Liverpool fans talking about him signing for them.

Pretty sure he already gave us the green light a week ago. Should just be a formality.

One after another not only incoming but outgoings too, I need to get used to this fast.

I don't really love the look of him or think he's what we need but will look forward to hopefully being proven wrong.

The difference between someone who built his own fortune vs someone who got it from his daddy

Personal terms were never going to be a problem but given they are sorted now and PSG are in for some other midfielder, it looks like this one will get wrapped up. It could a De Ligt situation though where the first choice target (Yoro) isn't known just yet.

I remember in 2021, Andy Mitten said "it'd take 2 windows to sort this team out." And I thought "two windows? At the pace we go. bullshit." But under a proper staff, 2 windows is more than doable. A CD, CDM and a Forward already in the bag. More concrete links with other players as well. Van Der Beek and Greenwood out the door. And its only July 18th.

Get yourself a Dan Ashworth edition fleshlight like us professionals.
mate :lol:

feck me...between zirkzee, beating madrid for Yoro, selling Greenwood on a perm deal, Ugarte agreeing terms....where the feck cna i get the Dan ashworth fleshlight

would be brilliant to have a reno gattuso style player in our midfield....add some of that south american no fecking about attitude

He'll immediately be the sexiest player at the club. Where's the old drool emote when you need it?!

I've never seen him play or even heard about him.

But he's a brilliant player and i fecking hope we sign him

To hell with the actual football, this is where the real excitement is. I’m discovering and experiencing the kind of joy I never thought existed.

I've never seen him play or even heard about him.

But he's a brilliant player and i fecking hope we sign him

I really wanted him to partner with Enzo before we moved to Caicedo. Not sure what’s gone wrong for him at PSG to be on the market again so quickly, but this is a good pick up for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.