Manuel Ugarte | Romano - he’s signed | Awaiting Club announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't rule out a forward. I have a feeling transfer deadline day this year is going to be abit mad for us. Incomings and outgoings.

Would take Toney or even Calvert-Lewin IF he could actually stay fit which looks a challenge

Would take Toney or even Calvert-Lewin IF he could actually stay fit which looks a challenge
Toney , definitely. But not Calvert Lewin. I liked what I saw of him when he broke through but injuries have really taken there toll on him.

52m euros is a decent fee, hopefully that's true. Good signing, not a transformative one but he'll give us more bite in the big matches.

I know he's not been in match day squads but has Ugarte been training with the PSG squad or has he been training alone or with their youth team?

Of course they are human but you are using the past to suggest the current is wrong.
Nope. INEOS will improve us, but even they will have duds/flops. Its inevitable and normal. So to shoutdown posters who have a different opinion, considering we have all seen transfers not workout a thousand times, is stupid.

That was my point, not that INEOS will be the same as Glazers. Anyway this is all moot now, this transfer is going ahead. Lets see where the coin lands.

Nope. INEOS will improve us, but even they will have duds/flops. Its inevitable and normal. So to shoutdown posters who have a different opinion, considering we have all seen transfers not workout a thousand times, is stupid.

That was my point, not that INEOS will be the same as Glazers. Anyway this is all moot now, this transfer is going ahead. Lets see where the coin lands.

I’ve not shut down anyone.

I’ve simply pointed out to lump Ugarte in with deals done for Sancho, Antony, Casemiro is silly as they were done under different regimes.

I’ve not shut down anyone.
That was the context of the original post. Again, this is not about INEOS vs previous regime. The examples were about how transfers can not work out, and how we should not be oblivious to that. You can use examples from other clubs too.

Anyway, lets move on from semantic debate into more productive things, like flight tracking

That was the context of the original post. Again, this is not about INEOS vs previous regime. The examples were about how transfers can not work out, and how we should not be oblivious to that. You can use examples from other clubs too.

Anyway, lets move on from semantic debate into more productive things, like flight tracking
:lol:

I’ve Just boarded a plane to Paris and Jason Wilcox is on board too.
Get the inside scoop. €50M/£50M, upfront/staggered/performance. Just stand there in Business Cabin and demand answers.

You can namedrop antohan from Redcafe, no probs.

Looks like we're paying what we want again.

Sorry to be THAT guy, but they are linking Spain's El País, not Uruguay's and there's absolutely nothing even on the physical paper. I can't check Spain's one but very much doubt this is even on their radar.

That loss has killed my enthusiasm for this. Just get it done.

:lol:

Don’t worry, we’re soon to head into word stage 2 of the Caf moaning/grief cycle: embarrassing
This, along with Disgrace, is my favourite stage. Flushes the whoppers out without having to read to much of their 'judgment'

Is this what you got from reading this thread? Or is this the only time you’ve watched him play?

I watched the complete game vs Arsenal at the Emirates, and I watched the videos with all his touches from both games, Newcastle and AC Milan.

Get the inside scoop. €50M/£50M, upfront/staggered/performance. Just stand there in Business Cabin and demand answers.

You can namedrop antohan from Redcafe, no probs.
Just landed hope we get the same Uber he’s at the back of the plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.