Manuel Ugarte | Romano - he’s signed | Awaiting Club announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see today why he is the top target for the position. Having someone with his ball winning ability in there would be big for our control, there were times where it looked like Casemiro would get to second balls and was late more often than not.

----------------De Ligt----Yoro----Martinez------------
Dalot-----------------------------------------------------Shaw
-----------------Ugarte--------Casemiro----------------

Coach: Southgate

0-0 every week. I have a dream

This does seem nailed on as next in the queue, Mendes will want to make this happen.

This will get done but it will be at their requested price I think.

I think the opposite. If we do get him it'll be late in the window and either be closer to our evaluation or a loan with option to buy. They want to get rid, we are the only realistic options at the moment for them, and if we want we can pivot to a Berge etc. I think we are in a stronger position than them.

I predict Sancho to PSG on loan with obligation to buy and the same for Ugarte to us. 40m for Sancho and then 45m back for Ugarte, would be great business. We are stacked with wingers and Sancho is a luxury player we don’t need.

-----------------Ugarte--------Casemiro----------------

Coach: Southgate

0-0 every week. I have a dream

-----------------Ugarte--------Bruno/Mainoo-----------------------------------
----Amad-----------Zirkzee/Hojlund-------------Garancho------

we could score 2/3 goals every week :)

Story never fully goes away does it, yes you keep hearing garbage like The Sun saying no interest from Utd, however his name crops up in articles by very reliable journos for this club
I think he would add another dimension to our attacks and would be a great signing. Don’t think we have the funds for him along with Ugarte but we can all hope.

Who in particular?
Honestly anyone the club thinks is worth shifting. Personally IMHO I'd like to see Sancho depart, Lindelof and Maguire.

However with Lindelof, Maguire, Eriksen, Evans, Heaton, McT, Hannibal, Pellestri and Amad contracts all expiring end of 2025, I think we will see most (amad aside and maybe Pellestri), leaving the club next summer.

I'm pretty sure he'll be my favourite signing if we get him.

Looks my kind of player. Tenacious

Has anyone recently linked us saying we're still in for him? I thought this move was dead and buried.
Thurs/Friday there were tweets that there is a £8mil difference in valuations and Mendes is trying to resolve. Obviously he (Mendes) has a team of people working for him. Whether that means the big man himself is getting involved to get this over the line remains to be seen.

I think it will happen. The charity shield highlighted how much we need a ball winner in our midfield.

------------------De Ligt----Yoro----Martinez
---Dalot-----------------------------------------------------Shaw
-------------Ugarte--------Bruno--------Mainoo
Amad-----------Zirkzee----------Hojlund----------Garancho

we could score 5/6 goals every week :)
How about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.