5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
lisandro-martinez-con-el-trofeo-de-la-fa-cup-2023-FDGULRTYQJDTXC3QNKGS3TPW5U.JPG

Full Name: Lisandro Martínez
Date of Birth: Jan 18, 1998
Nationality: Argentina
9.png

Height: 175cm
Squad Number: #6
Position: Defender - Centre-Back
Foot: Left
Player Agent: Scorefutbol
Contract Expires: Jun 30, 2027
Contract Option: Option for a further year​

Ended the copa without conceding a goal when he was on the pitch.

He qas very good in the finals too from what I have seen.

Great game tonight but I had to cover my eyes every time he went into a tackle. He plays with so much commitment that he never hesitates to put himself in harms way. Thank God he made it through seemingly unscathed.

He gave absolutely everything on the pitch today. Probably Argentina best player weird to say that as a defender maybe biased on my part to. He was immense

If he plays 30+ league game I’m fairly sure whoever in goal for us will get the golden glove again.

Great tournament for him after a bad year with injuries, the matches in his legs + the confidence from winning will do him a world of good hopefully next season.

I'm still often surprised how good he is. We've got two of the worlds best defenders in him an Shaw. I hope at least Martinez can stay fit. If we can add De Ligt and/or Yoro we will have a hell of a defence!

When fit there are not many better than him, that's all u can say.

I CANNOT WAIT to have him back and am praying that he can stay fit most of the season.

United with and without Licha are two completely different teams. He is the heart and soul of our team and we need him BADLY, not matter who else is playing. If he could stay fit, I would 100% want him to be our captain, because he is undoubtedly the strongest leader in that group, a WARRIOR

Then you will see some people come up with generic bs "if he was positioned correctly, he wouldn't have to block the shot by diving".

I guess even Messi/Ronaldo cannot please everyone. But i'm really happy we have Martinez playing for us. Can't wait for him to start the season with him on our defense.

Give him the captains armband! No one deserves it more in this current squad.

We missed Lisa/Shaw /Varane most of the season, on top of that out of form Casemero/Ericksen/Rashford.

When Lisa/Shaw were fit, we played some beautiful football in parts and I think it is a good sign that TenHag can do it when he got right players.

Last season was a patch up and I have a feeling TenHag will have a very good season if Lisa/Shaw are fit along with few good new signings.

Licha and Shaw will make us so much more solid. They would also bring better performances from Onana and Casimero. I am looking forward to seeing getting our strongest XI starting.

If we buy a right sided cb in De Ligt/Yoro and a left sided cb like Branthwaite maybe we’ll see a change in position from Martinez. I don’t think I’m imagining it last season that he said he could play defensive midfield. He’d be great there IMO.

Last edited:
If him and shaw can stay fit through the season then that will help us massively.

I hope he wasn't involved in the Fernandez-chant - that could be very bad.

Wasn't he on the phone in the video?
Not sure - I just read that 6 players had been confirmed as NOT being on the bus including Messi, McAllister, Alvarez, Otamendi, Lautaro Martinez and Emiliano Martinez....I didn't really try to identify every single person on the bus. But it will be almost impossible to identify who sang and who did not - so it's much more logical to punish Argentina as a nation

I hope he wasn't involved in the Fernandez-chant - that could be very bad.
I’ve not seen much of it, but during the 10 second clip I think he’s seen clearly in his own world on his phone so can’t see him being embroiled in the Enzo madness.

Not sure - I just read that 6 players had been confirmed as NOT being on the bus including Messi, McAllister, Alvarez, Otamendi, Lautaro Martinez and Emiliano Martinez....I didn't really try to identify every single person on the bus. But it will be almost impossible to identify who sang and who did not - so it's much more logical to punish Argentina as a nation
A what?

I mean Emi Martinez is clearly in the video.

You have missed the story about strong racist chants against France-players with african roots ?
I havent. But I do think Argentina shouldn't be punished as a nation cause of few imbeciles (to say it lighlty).