Leny Yoro | Out for 3 months with a metatarsal injury

GSy4MELX0AAvcE-

Come on, Woody would have flown out on important transfer business.

Yoro (18)
Mainoo (19)
Garnacho (20)
Hojlund (21)

great young talent in different areas of the pitch and a proper foundation to build around. Exciting.

Brilliant by the club to get this done.

Now, we need to have a chat about this 'tache!
Leave the moustache alone! It's the greatest beard in football since David Seaman in his prime. At first I read "we need to have a chant about his 'tache!" and even was trying to come up with something.

Who's got a beard that's thin and bad?
(Leny's got a beard that's thin and bad)
Who got football booths and suit of red?
(Leny's got football booths and suit of red)
Beard that's bad, suit of red, must be Leny, must be Leny, must be Leny Yoro

Whatever. What I actually want to express: that's some exquisite facial hair he's cultivating above his upper lip!

After inflation it's a similar fee to what we paid for Rio in the early 2000's and translates to about £45 million a decade ago.

Kind of cool having two very good young talents in the door when some of our rivals are not out of bed yet.

The professionalism in the way this signing was carried out is a statement of intent for us to be getting back to the top, being the number 1 club again. We are Manchester United.

Sounds an awful lot like, I want to develop here then move to Madrid
100% and I’m completely fine with that.

If he develops into the best CB around, we rinse them for a fee.

If he’s not as good as people think he will be, it’s irrelevant.

feck me relax, sky have done this with plenty of transfers of ours in the past where they didn't plaster the fee everywhere. Not everything is a conspiracy all the time.

Conspiracy?

Football media's job is to get clicks. Utd overpaying for players (no idea if we have, never seen him play) gets clicks.

They don't do the same with City who are known as being a well known club because it won't get thousands of comments from oppo fans screaming "they paid what for who? Har har."