Leny Yoro | 8pm announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could be the best defender in the world as soon as next season.

It's obviously overkill but I can't think of a player that's had this much of a push to come to us when they would rather go to Real than Di Maria :nervous:

I think the circumstances are very different. Di Maria didn't really want to leave Madrid and was at a successful club who had just won the Champions League. He was also around 26, and let's not forget, an absolute wanker.

On the other hand, Yoro is a young talent at the beginning of his career, and joining a club on the rise presents a different challenge . He has the potential to grow with the team, establish himself on the international stage, and play a significant role in the club's resurgence.

I do expect that he will eventually move on, but if he can give 4 or 5 solid years, it would be beneficial for both parties.

Generally EtH doesn't like to rotate that much so if Yoro has been given reassurances about playing time it might mean the first choice pairing for 24/25 is Martinez/Yoro. Very bold.

Shaw-Licha-Yoro-Dalot is an exciting back four if the unthinkable happens and they stay fit. Even having them 4 for 50% of the games would be fantastic.

How would this have gone under the previous regime?

United monitoring Yoro situation

United preparing a bid for Yoro

Lille and United still far apart in the valuation

Yoro signs for Real Madrid

So not only is it uncorroborated rubbish. even if it were true, it would be victim blaming as well.

MARCA are classy as feck.

I think "victim" is a strong word for people who've suffered a transfer to Manchester United, but others might disagree.

How would this have gone under the previous regime?

United monitoring Yoro situation

United preparing a bid for Yoro

Lille and United still far apart in the valuation

Yoro signs for Real Madrid
Certainly not the way it looks like it’s going to end now that’s for sure.

haha....Marca and Madrid sound like a spoiled child who didn't get what they wanted from their mum and are in the corner throwing a temper tantrum

feck off

Status
Not open for further replies.