Leny Yoro | 8pm announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
legitimately one of the most promising young CBs in world football, isn't he? Who would be on a similar level? Cubarsi?

Really don't care if we overpaid or not. Love that we're targeting these kinds of talents.
He's much better than Cubarsí. The latter just has that Barsa PR. He'll be playing in Betis or Valencia 3,4 seasons from now.

Yoro is the real deal. And we paid what Lille wanted for him so as you say, who cares what we paid for him.

You’d be disappointed if you supported Plymouth Argyle and had Wayne Rooney as your Manager!!
Let me cheer you up: In my local newspaper, there were once, some decades back, rumours of my pub-owning ex-coach making a move to buy your club. I can promise you’re better off in this timeline, even with Wayne Rooney as your manager.

Always wanted to share that story, but never met a Plymouth fan before.

Always seemed clear to me that the promise of gametime would be a massive factor in him joining us over Real, which is why I don't get the general sentiment on here that he won't be 1st choice and that we'll still be signing De Ligt. If we get another cb I think it'll be a backup or young defender with potential. De Ligt and Todibo were the alternatives to Yoro imo.

Imagine if we had competent people here sooner, then we would probably have had Jude Bellingham at the club aswell.
It was probably @Cheimoon because he's new. Probably just tinkering to see what power he now has as a Mod. Luckily he hasn't found the big "Delete Internet" button yet.
:lol: :lol:

According to Marca (says the danish website bold.dk), Yoro did not want a move to United. He wanted to move to Real Madrid either now or next summer. But Lille threatened him that he would stay at Lille but not play a single game for the whole season if he did not switch to United as they would pay far more than Madrid.

So according to Marca, Yoro only switched to United because of the threats from Lille.

I hope this is a gossip story. After all, Marca is a Madrid newspaper and probably not very trustworthy.

According to Marca (says the danish website bold.dk), Yoro did not want a move to United. He wanted to move to Real Madrid either now or next summer. But Lille threatened him that he would stay at Lille but not play a single game for the whole season if he did not switch to United as they would pay far more than Madrid.

So according to Marca, Yoro only switched to United because of the threats from Lille.

I hope this is a gossip story.
It's utter bollocks

I hope this is a gossip story.
Marca is Madrid mouthpiece. And that story is complete BS because these kind of threats don’t actually work. Especially for a player who is in his last year of contract.

I hope this is a gossip story. After all, Marca is a Madrid newspaper and probably not very trustworthy.
Remember this?

Genuinely excited about this one. He's tall and graceful, like a giraffe. He'll partner well with Licha, our resident warthog.

Marca is Madrid mouthpiece. And that story is complete BS because these kind of threats don’t actually work. Especially for a player who is in his last year of contract.

Of couse it's BS.

This is the same mouthpiece of Real Madrid that when United played Real at the Rose Bowl, despite most of the fans in the stadium wearing red, went to all the trouble to photoshop it to look like majority white.

Petty is their middle, first and last name.

It most definitely is. Let's never forget...

Bu-EVb-B0-CYAAd-Ine-jpg-large.jpg

Edit; @Tom Van Persie and @Hoof the ball beat.me to it.

Same fanbase is now throwing a proper strop :lol:

Can't remember the last signing of ours to wind up as many fanbases as this one, they were all ready to laugh had he joined Real.

We messed that up so now the tears are flowing freely

He's much better than Cubarsí. The latter just has that Barsa PR. He'll be playing in Betis or Valencia 3,4 seasons from now.

Yoro is the real deal. And we paid what Lille wanted for him so as you say, who cares what we paid for him.

Long-term I'm taking Yoro as well, but you are very wrong about Cubarsí. He's great and will likely be a cornerstone of Barca's defence for 10+ years.

Status
Not open for further replies.