Kobbie Mainoo England flag

2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Even Pool-friendly-Norwegian commentator is praising him. Basically saying he’s a real gem
So clear to see. Unfazed and so good. Yamal is getting a lot of praise but Mainoo is also super impressive amongst the younger players

Given that two of the best talents of their generation were born in fecking Stockport of all places, we should probably be quite thankful that only one of them ended up at City.
I work in Stockport :lol:

Game has passed him by second half, Holland been a lot more compact.

What a performance in a Euro semi final. Just brilliant!

Fantastic performance. Needs to improve his fitness to last the full 90 but so composed. Probably our best player.

He was superb from 15-45 mins, the best on the pitch in that period, but dropped off in the second half, ended up with the fewest passes of any of the starting midfielders. On a purely selfish Utd front I am not sure this is great for Utd going into next season in fixing that issue, a decent rest then a hard pre season might be the better option for getting his stamina up, but he is proving his mentality and quality on the big stage.

Great stuff from him in the first half. He wasn’t as prominent in the second, and looked gassed.

Im genuinely concerned how we’re going to work on his fitness, given most players seems to say that happens in the pre season and he’s not going to have much of one if he wants a holiday.

Has completely outshone Rice for me in that midfield. Not that Rice has done bad but Mainoo has been that good with his ability to take the ball and turn.

2nd half was a dead game where nothing happened apart from that moment from Watkins. Was brilliant in the 1st half though.

I can’t believe he’s ours.

For me he’s outshone Bellingham, Foden and Rice put together this tournament. Midfield maestro.

Has completely outshone Rice for me in that midfield. Not that Rice has done bad but Mainoo has been that good with his ability to take the ball and turn.

Different roles but Rice has stopped showing his quality on the ball as much for England.

2nd half was a dead game where nothing happened apart from that moment from Watkins. Was brilliant in the 1st half though.

They squeezed so much of the space in the middle that the positions he was required to pick up weren't easy for others to pick out but still worked his socks off getting into positions to shift the opposition

Outstanding first half. He was fairly anonymous 2nd half but that can be said of most, rubbish 2nd half

20240706_122521-jpg.3272395

Man for the occasion

The kid will need a good break after this tournament. It’s going to be a long season given he will be starting most games.

Amazing performance so far, still disappointed about that Real Madrid quote he gave earlier though as it came out of nowhere, but I suppose it is understandable for young players these days to want to play there.

:lol:

You're a bad man!

The kid will need a good break after this tournament. It’s going to be a long season given he will be starting most games.
I can't imagine he'll have much game time in pre season before the community shield, I think we play our first pre season game in 8 days which is bonkers

I remember saying after 45 mins against Everton that he's so good he'll be undisputed starter for England by the end of Euros. Glad I was right.

Was his best performance overall, faded second half likely due to fatigue but his future for England and United should be as an 8.

His ability to pivot and move with Foden was fantastic, they have great chemistry which begs the question of United looking at someone like Neves being a potentially very impactful midfield pairing.