Israel - Palestine Discussion | Post Respectfully | Discuss more, tweet less

A lot of stories on Palestinian twitter accounts that American soldiers are operating in the death camp in the north of Gaza.
Wouldn’t be surprising at this point. Some US soldiers already have took during the floating pier massacre which killed hundreds of Palestinians.

“Anas Al-Sharif was just on Al Jazeera talking about the massacre that took place in Beit Lahia. He was reading the news coming in on his phone during the broadcast, and he read that one of the bombed houses was the house of the Al-Sharif family. He mentioned that the house was full of residents. The anchor suddenly realized they share his last name and asked him: “Are they your relatives, Anas?”He replied: “Of course, they are my relatives…!””

x.com/JehadAbusalim/status/1847790230457229720

"How can you see a picture of a pile of martyrs on top of each other, with their remains and their blood, and save it, reupload it, and publish it with ease and consider yourself to have done what you had to do? How can you look at the picture and feel that this is all that is required of you? How can you? How???""They want to talk about Jabalia to clear their conscience."

cuts deep

I thought this was conjecture or exaggeration but it's a literal quote

"Run over terrorists, dead and alive, in the hundreds."

I don't know what's worse, trying to do an "American Sniper" humanization of him or the editor's note that his suicide is the upsetting detail.

I don't know what's worse, trying to do an "American Sniper" humanization of him or the editor's note that his suicide is the upsetting detail.

Another day and another example of the West frantically trying to use propaganda to brainwash the general public. He's a fecking war criminal, the excuse of "just following orders" does not in any way excuse a person for doing what he and thousands of Israelis are doing.

That is why this idea that the West is better than the rest could actually only be true depending on where you live. For some of us like Bosnia for example, yes. For others, they are worse than anything else that exists.

I love the way you get to call anyone essentially existing in their own home a terrorist and there is no questioning of it at all. A guy driving a bulldozer over hundreds of people, not in his country, and they're the terrorists.

I thought they were going to resettle Gaza? Isn't that what everyone was running with last week?

I highly doubt the credibility of this:

Some of this doesn't pass the sniff test like, "1000 American soldiers, most of whom served in the CIA" makes zero sense whatsoever.

SAC is the only CIA department with actual combat ready "soldiers," and they're all very specialized special forces operators for specific roles in intelligence gathering/statecraft.

Sending them to do perimeter security makes absolutely zero sense and there are not 1000 of these guys spare.

I thought they were going to resettle Gaza? Isn't that what everyone was running with last week?
Oh hey, I see you've not posted much in this thread since Oct 7 last year. This is what you posted then.

People should really watch the videos of what friendly Palestinian terrorists are doing to the dead bodies of Israelis, how they’re man handling captured Israeli women, imagine what they will do to her in the name of what their religion permits against the Jews? Why do I say religion? In every clip they’re screaming god is great.

I can’t wait for everyone to come out and condemn Israel for fighting back though against such peaceful people.

You got any thoughts on what the friendly IOF terrorists have been doing to the dead bodies of Palestinians? How about what they've been doing to Palestinian women and children? What about the numerous examples of rape and sexual assault on Palestinian prisoners?

Oh hey, I see you've not posted much in this thread since Oct 7 last year. This is what you posted then.

You got any thoughts on what the friendly IOF terrorists have been doing to the dead bodies of Palestinians? How about what they've been doing to Palestinian women and children? What about the numerous examples of rape and sexual assault on Palestinian prisoners?

I don't think this is conducive to good discussion.

Many people reacted very strongly to 10/7 and have changed their views after Israel's response.

I don't think this is conducive to good discussion.

Many people reacted very strongly to 10/7 and have changed their views after Israel's response.
It's difficult to say whether that particular poster has changed their views since they've only posted twice in this thread since Oct 7. Once to doubt the number of Palestinians who had starved to death and the second to pose the snide question above. Hence my questions to them

It's difficult to say whether that particular poster has changed their views since they've only posted twice in this thread since Oct 7. Once to doubt the number of Palestinians who had starved to death and the second to pose the snide question above. Hence my questions to them

I get @AfonsoAlves point, but yours was a good call out.

What are you doing?

I made the effort to respond to you in good faith and generosity with regards to these extremely strong claims you made here:
62,413 people starved to death? Really? Also the 118,000 already dead has been proven to be a lie.
I went and found the original information and sourced data and provided them for you, and you completely ignored my post asking for you to follow up on your combative claims.

You don't have to respond to me or my request for further information but to completely ignore me only to then crawl back in here like a worm days later to flippantly snipe at a seperate poster, is a sad look.

Is your game to hit and run with bullshit lies, then creep back under your rock again?

Important to put some context on who is involved with some of this stuff.

This man was chair of Labour Friends of Israel throughout jeremy corbyn's time as leader of the party and responsible for a lot of the claims of antisemitism against him.

He's best mates with emily thornberry
When was Mark Regev chair of LFI?

Important to put some context on who is involved with some of this stuff.

This man was chair of Labour Friends of Israel throughout jeremy corbyn's time as leader of the party and responsible for a lot of the claims of antisemitism against him.

He's best mates with emily thornberry
Are sure Mark regev was in labour friends of Israel?