Israel - Palestine Discussion | Post Respectfully | Discuss more, tweet less

Strange, or rather infuriating, that the BBC haven't even mentioned this. Before I saw your posts I would've believed that the place was packed.
I absolutely wouldn't trust the BBC for anything related to the Middle-East and would never look for any balanced depiction of the situation from them.

They're sell-outs and as pro-Israel as it gets. They will filter, leave out and/or water down any information that would paint the Israel in a bad light.

To my knowledge, the Guardian is the only British media outlet worth reading on the matter.

Last edited:
I absolutely wouldn't trust the BBC for anything related to the Middle-East and would never look for any balanced depiction of the situation from them.

They're sell-outs and as pro-Israel as it gets. They will filter, leave out and/or water down any information that would paint the Israel under a bad light.

To my knowledge, the Guardian is the only British media outlet worth reading on the matter.
They're still guilty of conforming to this 'two sides' nonsense. Granted they're a lot better than almost every other major outlet.

They're sell-outs and as pro-Israel as it gets. They will filter, leave out and/or water down any information that would paint the Israel under a bad light.

They are the least shit. They are not balanced.

Not that there was any doubt before but It becomes clearer every day that this guy is nothing more than a Mossad asset.