Israel - Palestine Discussion | Post Respectfully | Discuss more, tweet less

One heartbreaking case was an 11-year-old boy who arrived with a brain hemorrhage, a lung injury, a severed left arm, and I had to amputate his right leg due to the bones being shattered. This is the horrific impact of Israeli missiles filled with deadly shrapnel, tearing and severing limbs instantly.

thank god. for a second i was worried that some rogue elements of the idf may not be operating at the highest ethical and professional levels.

How do you reckon concerns were remediated, Berba?

stock-photo-stock-photo-of-child-holding-report-card-all-a-isolated-on-white-450w-31654366.jpg

Good to see the Liberal Democracies hold firm and stand in solidarity with the Only Democracy In The Middle East, in this time of increasing aggression by Authoritarian Regimes.

U.S. and other Western ambassadors to Japan are skipping an atomic bombing peace memorial in Nagasaki on Friday after Israel was not invited over what the city’s mayor said were security concerns.

Diplomats from all over the world are invited to the annual ceremony, which commemorates the day the U.S. dropped an atomic bomb on the city. U.S. Ambassador Rahm Emanuel and other envoys say excluding Israel puts it on par with Russia and Belarus, which are the only two other countries not invited because of their military aggression against Ukraine.

They are on par with russia, if not worse at this point. Imagine this being your job, defending genocide. I hope their children fecking hate them.

This could be the US finally forcing the hand of the israeli terror regime ?

This is the US posting a PR news post like others like Biden is very mwad mwad mwad to netanyahu in a phone call while giving them an extra 3.5 billion to spend in US arms to bomb the palestinians

They are on par with russia, if not worse at this point. Imagine this being your job, defending genocide. I hope their children fecking hate them.
The U.S. ambassador to Japan is Rahm Emanuel, his middle name is literally Israel. He probably beat off after making that phone call.

Far worse, they've killed on average at least 100 children every week. Anyone who defended them over the last 10 months and still do is pure scum.

Another day, another horrific massacre and no life to whom they're calling.

This cnut was Netanyahu's guest of honour when he cucked the entire US congress last month ffs.

He only gave one system to his friends in the UAE, he refused to give it to international NGOs. Nobody is falling for his lies, he gave nothing to the people of Gaza.

Samantha Power is known for advocating genocide prevention and having written a book on the subject. Seems like she's less vocal about Israel's genocide though.