Israel - Palestine Discussion | Post Respectfully | Discuss more, tweet less

The Israeli government took extraordinary measures to frustrate a high-stakes US lawsuit that threatened to reveal closely guarded secrets about one of the world’s most notorious hacking tools, leaked files suggest.

Israeli officials seized documents about Pegasus spyware from its manufacturer, NSO Group, in an effort to prevent the company from being able to comply with demands made by WhatsApp in a US court to hand over information about the invasive technology.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/ar...us-lawsuit-over-pegasus-spyware-leak-suggests

this is the software that's been used by many govts including mine (india) to hack into whatsapp.

She expresses serious concern about the suffering but will probably just continue to arm Israel to the hilt if she wins. Not probably, surely.

Very welcome news.

Disgraceful but unsurprising that the previous government tried to derail the warrants being issued.

Still weary of the US pulling some form of sabotage to kill the proceedings, whether by blackmail or whatever they can do to kick the can down further, you know - the usual US playbook.

Horrible and heartbreaking video on Motaz'' insta...these zionist bastards make me sick,

new from gaza is obviously getting worse, but this was really funny

really itching to provoke something, just a different level of obnoxious

It shows deep down they know if someone mentions israel, the next words are very often crime and genocide, so it's better to cut it off right away.

“I saw soldiers graffiting houses or stealing all the time. They would go into a house for a military reason, looking for weapons, but it was more fun to look for souvenirs – they had a thing for necklaces with Arabic writing that they collected.”

Then, early this year, he said: “We were given an order. We were inside a house and our commander ordered us to burn it down.”

When he raised the issue with the head of his company, he added: “The answers he gave me were not good enough. I said: ‘If we’re doing all of this for no reason, I’m not going to participate.’ I left the next day.”

They really aren't aware how the rest of world sees America now. Everything America says can be taken with pinch of salt.

Paris Olympics 'We stand and call for peace'. Yes okay France. I don't think anyone is naive enough to believe such statements or what not but it's really grating now. As for the States let's see if there will be a boycott US WC campaign even a fraction of the Qatari one. Probably not.