Israel - Palestine Discussion | Post Respectfully | Discuss more, tweet less

AfonsoAlves

Because they are one of the few countries in the world responsible directly for 2 genocide and complicit in a third. They have to back colonialism by enforcing it into laws.
What's the 2nd you're referring to? Assuming you mean holocaust is the first.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

Basically Hamas needs to survive for recognisable Palestinian life in Gaza to continue to exist.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
I wonder if these people actually think Palestinians only hate them because their evil schools told them to or if they're playing it up for the West.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Why are they still going with the "high risk of famine" angle? What more needs to happen to officially declare a famine?

A UN-backed assessment says almost half a million Palestinians across Gaza are still facing “catastrophic levels” of hunger and that a “high risk” of famine persists as long as the Israel-Hamas war continues and humanitarian access is restricted.
https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cv22g81djdyo

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I genuinely can't follow this in the same way as I was at the beginning anymore. It honestly makes me sick to my stomach. The world is already moving on to some degree. Pathetic.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima

It's really absurd they admit what is going wrong but will use mental gymnastics to justify support. The quality of politicians is truly in the gutter at the moment.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I genuinely can't follow this in the same way as I was at the beginning anymore. It honestly makes me sick to my stomach. The world is already moving on to some degree. Pathetic.
Same. Took a real toll on me. Last straw for me was seeing a tweet with a father holding his son and half of the skull was missing. Nowadays I avoid those tweets. I'm watching alot of Zeteo content. Mehdi Hasan has done a good job with the channel and it's very informative. I always liked him, specially when grilling Trump cronies. His segments with Bassem Youseff are very good.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

tl;dr - benny morris in haaretz calling on bibi to nuke tehran as a preventive against further attacks on israel.
does anyone feel confident that biden would stop them on this course?

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Morris apparently signed a letter published by a collection of Israeli academics denouncing Israeli apartheid back in August. Weird guy.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Morris apparently signed a letter published by a collection of Israeli academics denouncing Israeli apartheid back in August. Weird guy.
His career trajectory has been really strange, really gone full circle.

Giggsyking

Since the anti Palestinian thread was closed. I will post here.

Last edited: