Israel - Palestine Discussion | Post Respectfully | Discuss more, tweet less

When Western media put Israel in a negative article of course I have to share it, because that means it reached a level even western media can not twist it any further to defend/ justify Israel crimes.

Of course they have to appear as "unbiased" as possible and report a few negative eventson the Israeli side, but take a look on these papers in general, word twisting is essential in their disgusting reporting but that does not affect me, someone who have enough knowledge about the conflict, it affects the neutrals, it's all part of an obvious agenda, not even "stupid conspiracy" anymore.

You want to check the moral values and the bias if western media, look no further, just go look at the day Israel freed 4 hostages and killed 270 Palestanians including 100 child. Go read how they reported, you will understand why I disrespect these publication after 9 months of disgusting biased reporting.

"I have zero respect for Western media but here are negative articles on Israel by the Western media. Also, did I tell how you little I respect Western media?"

I understand that the way things are framed in Western media can be extremely bad but it's an odd shtick that you keep quoting Western media while reminding us how bad they are.

Evidently, they seem to publish enough critical or negative articles of Israel for you to keep sharing them. Maybe it's not all that bad? I guess I find it a bit hypocritical but maybe that's just me.

Its truly bizarre though. The idea that all the editorial big cheeses are enforcing a measure to not implicate Israel directly, even in open and shut cases where its obvious they're culpable. Wonder if its external pressure or they themselves are desperately inclined to absolve Israel at every given step.
I think plenty have a pro-Israel bias rather than being pressured. Sure, there's a degree of pressure too according to several reports but when you see MSNBC's Joe Scarborough talking complete shit, I don't think he was pressured into that. He seems to really believe what he says.

"I have zero respect for Western media but here are negative articles on Israel by the Western media. Also, did I tell how you little I respect Western media?"

I understand that the way things are framed in Western media can be extremely bad but it's an odd shtick that you keep quoting Western media while reminding us how bad they are.

Evidently, they seem to publish enough critical or negative articles of Israel for you to keep sharing them. Maybe it's not all that bad? I guess I find it a bit hypocritical but maybe that's just me.

Yes, that's just you, I do not need to repeat myself, I quote them, because the first people will jump on my back if I only share Al Jazeera articles or TRT will be the same people who defend the IDF, sharing from the BBC and co will shut them up, they can not twist the narrative that this is biased media against Israel.

It has the effect it is supposed to have, by obscuring one key element of this war to 48% of the viewers, while making a less ideologically difficult fact clear to 80% of its viewers.
At the time of this poll, the death toll ratio was about 25:1

PRC_2024.3.21_Israel-Hamas_4-05.png

Yes, that's just you, I do not need to repeat myself, I quote them, because the first people will jump on my back if I only share Al Jazeera articles or TRT will be the same people who defend the IDF, sharing from the BBC and co will shut them up, they can not twist the narrative that this is biased media against Israel.
You've accused Western media in the past of not doing investigative journalism at all, you've said whatever comes out of WSJ/NYT should be considered garbage and thrown into the bin. The argument that you're posting Western media because readers of this thread demand it might be partially true (I don't remember all posts of this thread) but to me that doesn't seem to be the main crux at all.

Evidently, Western media publish enough material for you to consider it worth sharing.

You've accused Western media in the past of not doing investigative journalism at all, you've said whatever comes out of WSJ/NYT should be considered garbage and thrown into the bin. The argument that you're posting Western media because readers of this thread demand it might be partially true (I don't remember all posts of this thread) but to me that doesn't seem to be the main crux at all.

Evidently, Western media publish enough material for you to consider it worth sharing.

Yes, I said that about the NYT and the the telegraph. Would you look into a story I share if it is TRT? Dont think so, you wouldn't be interested. Of course the target audience matters.

IDF Ordered Hannibal Directive on October 7 to Prevent Hamas Taking Soldiers Captive
Documents obtained by Haaretz, as well as testimonies of soldiers, mid-level and senior IDF officers, reveal a host of orders and procedures laid down by the Gaza Division, Southern Command and the IDF General Staff up to the afternoon hours of that day, showing how widespread this procedure was, from the first hours following the attack and at various points along the border.

https://archive.is/djMWJ

I wonder if we'll ever get the real number of non-combatants killed that day at the hands of the IOF.

As usual, once the negotiations resume, the genocidal scumbags intensify their bombing and killing spree.

from twitter, looking at some first-hand accounts, looks like one of the worse days of bombing so far.

e - a lot of journalists murdered too, reports are getting scarcer

Last edited:
from twitter, looking at some first-hand accounts, looks like one of the worse days of bombing so far.

It's a common theme, they always intensify the killings when negotiating a ceasefire, firstly because they want to hurt as many people as they can before they stop, and second to put more pressure when sitting at the negotiation table.

Events began to become clearer. This proves the Israeli filth and treachery and the extent of the crime against civilians. After the Israeli army asked the residents to evacuate from the east of Gaza City towards the west, and then targeted them intensively in the center of Gaza City, it is now demanding that families located in large residential areas leave the northern Gaza Strip towards Deir al-Balah in the center of the Strip, in an attempt to complete the plan to empty the north of its population. and occupy it completely. The situation is very dangerous and tragic, and the number of martyrs is large. This is terrorist Israel, waging a war against defenseless civilians.

https://x.com/tamerqdh/status/1810271169548849317

Events began to become clearer. This proves the Israeli filth and treachery and the extent of the crime against civilians. After the Israeli army asked the residents to evacuate from the east of Gaza City towards the west, and then targeted them intensively in the center of Gaza City, it is now demanding that families located in large residential areas leave the northern Gaza Strip towards Deir al-Balah in the center of the Strip, in an attempt to complete the plan to empty the north of its population. and occupy it completely. The situation is very dangerous and tragic, and the number of martyrs is large. This is terrorist Israel, waging a war against defenseless civilians.

https://x.com/tamerqdh/status/1810271169548849317

Isn't it obvious for everyone what they are doing? Making life in Gaza as hell as possible so they would "voluntarily migrate" when they can not take it anymore.

Good article. Couple of things stood out other than the usual barbarism.

1. They burn all homes they use as a matter of policy. The obvious reason is to make Gaza permanently uninhabitable and facilitate the cleansing. The other reason is if they leave behind some ammo, it shouldn't get into Hamas hands. Which, along with the videos - referenced in the article - of them shooting empty buildings to relieve the boredom, shows that US military aid means infinite resources. No need to even carry unused ammo out of your temporary bases- it might strain the soldiers' backs I guess!

2. Some of the interviews for this article were done in February. That means they've been working on this for at least 5 months. I know the Israeli military takes a long time to approve any sensitive news coming out of Israel. Does anyone know if 972 is subject to the censor, officially or unofficially?

Have I said that the way things are framed i Western articles is always good?
The framing are always not good. There is the difference. This is supposed to be one of the biggest and most unbiased publications in the world, it is really nauseating. Do you understand why people are sick of it?

Including the indirect deaths due to the famine, epidemics and lack of proper medical care, the current death toll could be around 186,000 or more.

This would mean that ca. 8% of the Gaza population has been effectively wiped out in 9 months.

Including the indirect deaths due to the famine, epidemics and lack of proper medical care, the current death toll could be around 186,000 or more.

This would mean that ca. 8% of the Gaza population has been effectively wiped out in 9 months.

I do worry that the number/percentage can increase exponentially in the next months. No working hospitals, alot of experienced medical staff that has been killed or wounded by the Israeli onslaught and like you said lack of proper medical for injured and wounded palestinians. Saw a program on a portuguese TV channel that focused specifically on that and the conditions are extremely dire and with no real tendency to improve.

I read that this is a conservative estimate.

I mentioned similar numbers a few months ago when someone said the deaths aren't that high compared to other conflicts.

It was estimated back then that the death toll could reach over 200,000 by August.

I mentioned similar numbers a few months ago when someone said the deaths aren't that high compared to other conflicts.

It was estimated back then that the death toll could reach over 200,000 by August.
There's a reason they've been flattening hospitals and slaughtering medical professionals and journalists.