2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Very good defensively. A couple of unneeded losses of possession but overall encouraging.

Last edited:
Brilliant tonight. Looked to be a precaution taking him off. Few mins before he went down with cramp by the looks…and was holding his calf when he went off.

Was very very good tonight though

Very good performance!

Matthijs, Martinez, Yoro, Maguire, Evans is a great group of CB's

He has been really pretty good since the start of last season. If he ends up our 4th choice CB that is a position of serious strength.

I'm usually one of his harshest critics but that was a brilliant performance. Barely put a foot wrong and also produced a moment of absolute brilliance, saving us where he had absolutely no right to.

He still needs to be benched when De Ligt gets up to speed but credit where credit is due.

Top performance, almost laughable how dominant he was in the air and matched Martinez on the ball and passing wise today.

Maybe don't dive though azza it looks silly for a lad your size.

Man of the match for me, did very well and was crucial in some really dangerous situations that we got ourselves into.

Offers a lot as that fourth choice cb. Easily can slot in and not really miss a beat.

Honestly thought he was bang average. Some good moments yes but in the second half he was very sloppy in possession. Defensively sound, but he kicked the ball to the opposition a couple of times in a row when we really needed a calm head.

Great performance. Made some interesting forward runs as well. People complaining about his misplaced passes seem to forget he is a CB.

MOTM probably, yeah. If he’s not injured he should be starting next game on form.

Easy MOTM. Very dominant and stopped a certain goal. Silly dive though :lol:

MOTM tonight for me.

When we pressed Fulham they resorted to long balls and he won nearly every one of them.

Cracking performance and some good passing as well.

Thought he was MOTM today..won most aerial duels, stopped a 2 on 1, and progressed the ball decently.

You won't find a better fourth choice centre back anywhere else
True. Quite unbelievably he’s almost now underrated. Having the defenders we’ve brought in (and even more so when Yoro is fit) will make us much tougher to beat.

Just need some more clinical play at the other end of the pitch!!

I have to admit I was a little disappointed when it was Harry in the line up and not MDL, but he was our best player tonight. Totally justified his selection and reminded the manager and some fans he ain’t done here yet. Good lad, MOTM.

Credit where its due. Very good. Who knew competition helps everyone. Wont write him off yet