2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Yep. Hopefully when Maguire/Evans leave next summer our next CB signing also has pace. It's a huge asset.

Arteta and Klopp both seem to heavily favour 2 quick CB's. Though funnily Pep has made do without at some points in his career.

But that clip is quite an extreme example of recovery pace. I'm not even greedy. I'd accept a centre back who is able to stop a 65 year old James Milner from getting a shot away. But we have fans on here who apparently don't think it's a big deal that our centre back can't stop James Milner, and are actively praising his performance.
In my opinion, Arsenal are the best defensive unit in the league by far. Even better than City. City just don't have to defend much because they can just control games by keeping possession. When they actually have to defend they aren't that great.

Maguire was good against Fulham last weekend. Today not so much. That first goal was all him. We were controlling the game until that point and then out of nothing they get a goal.

Yep. Hopefully when Maguire/Evans leave next summer our next CB signing also has pace. It's a huge asset.

Arteta and Klopp both seem to heavily favour 2 quick CB's. Though funnily Pep has made do without at some points in his career.

But that clip is quite an extreme example of recovery pace. I'm not even greedy. I'd accept a centre back who is able to stop a 65 year old James Milner from getting a shot away. But we have fans on here who apparently don't think it's a big deal that our centre back can't stop James Milner, and are actively praising his performance.
It is crazy reading through the posts the amount of fans who seem to think he has a good game. At the very most he did the basics right and that's all the praise he deserves. Slow footed, slow minded, can't organise, the guys a walking calamity.

Southampton 0:3 Man Utd New
It’s good to have a Maguire on the bench, decent 20 minutes today