Votes: 18 6.6%
  • Spoiled my ballot

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Bottomley lost his seat.

The new Father of the House, and the man who will administer the election of the Speaker.... Jeremy Corbyn.

Edit: I think. I am tired and this should be double checked. Would be hilarious though.

Screenshot-20240705-052510.png

It is because not only do you think you know what’s best for them but that they should vote a certain way (the way you want) because of the colour of their skin.

I think people deserve to be called out when they support, represent and/or vote for a party who plainly despises them.

Last edited:
Congrats to all rooting against the Conservatives! My sister was canvassing for Labour for the first time ever as she despises the Tories more than ever. She was alarmed at the Reform projected 13 seats which thankfully seems a lot lower now.

A great night overall. A couple of adverse results but it happens.

The hard work starts now.

Congrats to all rooting against the Conservatives! My sister was canvassing for Labour for the first time ever as she despises the Tories more than ever. She was alarmed at the Reform projected 13 seats which thankfully seems a lot lower now.

Reform have unfortunately done very well. So well in fact that it has more-or-less destroyed the Tories, as per analysis from the BBC:

So far, the Conservatives have lost 173 seats. In 124 of these, the Reform vote was greater than the margin of the Conservatives' defeat. Of these seats, 99 were won by Labour, 19 by the Lib Dems, two by nationalists, and four by Reform themselves.

Farage won a seat? Ugh.

But at least Reform just has the 4.

Reform have unfortunately done very well. So well in fact that it has more-or-less destroyed the Tories, as per analysis from the BBC:

So far, the Conservatives have lost 173 seats. In 124 of these, the Reform vote was greater than the margin of the Conservatives' defeat. Of these seats, 99 were won by Labour, 19 by the Lib Dems, two by nationalists, and four by Reform themselves.
Wow! So labour did not get many additional votes really then? They have their work cut out now and must deliver.

Reform have done well as a protest rather than a political party.

They have a disappointingly high share of the vote, but it was all national attention and theatre and it's resulted in low efficiency and poor results in terms of seats.

Woke up just now, and firstly looks like the ultimate outcome will be great - which is bye bye to the conservatives!

But 3.5m voted for Reform… that’s just scary. Especially when if you add reform votes to conservative votes, it comfortably clears Labour. For me, 15% of people in this country voting Reform is a really scary statistic.

Anyone know what happened with Jess Philips? Just caught the end of her speech

Starmer's got 18 months before the vultures in the party start circling. Two winters of people working out they were conned by the GB Energy lie (they'll probably escape the first one with some shit about it needing time to set up, despite Starmer saying it was ready to go during the campaign) and Wes Streeting's plans for the NHS making it worse.

Starmer's got 18 months before the vultures in the party start circling. Two winters of people working out they were conned by the GB Energy lie (they'll probably escape the first one with some shit about it needing time to set up, despite Starmer saying it was ready to go during the campaign) and Wes Streeting's plans for the NHS making it worse.

U ok Hun?

Status
Not open for further replies.