• UK resident but not voting

Votes: 18 6.6%
  • Spoiled my ballot

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it isn't. Anyone of colour who votes for these slimebags, much less represents them, simply does not give a feck about anyone else but themselves. They should hang their heads in shame, especially as they should know they are merely tolerated, and laughed at and despised behind their backs, by the majority of Tory MP's, who just aren't prepared to say they agree with the scum that is the Reform Party out loud.
It is because not only do you think you know what’s best for them but that they should vote a certain way (the way you want) because of the colour of their skin.

So can we say that it was Rees-Mogg's loss that finally confirmed the Labour majority? :lol:

Keir Starmer with all that make up he's got on looks like Wes Streeting's dad.

But once the party had made its decision then it was in her hands, and here we have the result, which is the worst for everyone sadly.

Similarity, once she had made her decision it was in the party's hands, and they chose to go ahead with the very risky tactic of ideological purges and giving seats to friends very close to the election. They could have backtracked, but they didn't.

Similarity, once she had made her decision it was in the party's hands, and they chose to go ahead with the very risky tactic of ideological purges and giving seats to friends very close to the election. They could have backtracked, but they didn't.

No they couldn't because she resigned from the party before she announced she was running.

Congrats my dear British friends. The dark valley is over and I hope you get more competent leadership from now on.

Very confused as to why BBC decided to reduce their forecast like an hour back to 405 for labour, no idea what results they were tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.