• UK resident but not voting

Votes: 18 6.6%
  • Spoiled my ballot

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mordaunt offering to let the labour winner full access to her team to help transition and deal with outstanding constituent queries is a very nice gesture.

I also hear that they are going to rename/rebrand as the Uncle Tom Party.

The new Tory/Tom anthem will be Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah from Disney's Songs of the South. Uncle Rishi Remus will record a new version from California.
That’s a bit racist Wibble.

Feck Mourdant and the libs who wanted her as the acceptable face of Tory cruelty. Get out and stay out.

BBC NI reporting that Jim Allister is ahead of Ian Paisley Jnr in North Antrim, which technically would be another Reform MP.

I see a lot of bitterness over specific seats. Let's see the big picture here: this is a thrashing of the good kind.

Tories were never going to disappear from the map. Reform were always going to gain some seats. Having said that, both together are expected to get less than 25% of the seats. That's unprecedented. It's a little more than half of what Labour got in 2019.

That’s a bit racist Wibble.

No it isn't. Anyone of colour who votes for these slimebags, much less represents them, simply does not give a feck about anyone else but themselves. They should hang their heads in shame, especially as they should know they are merely tolerated, and laughed at and despised behind their backs, by the majority of Tory MP's, who just aren't prepared to say they agree with the scum that is the Reform Party out loud.

No it isn't. Anyone of colour who votes for these slimebags simply does not give a feck about anyone else but themselves. They should hang their heads in shame, especially as they should know they are merely tolerated, and laughed at and despised behind their backs, by the majority of Tory MP's, who just aren't prepared to say they agree with the scum that is the Reform Party out loud.

Spot on!

Status
Not open for further replies.