• UK resident but not voting

Votes: 18 6.6%
  • Spoiled my ballot

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't have any constituents she was never an MP or councillor. She was parachuted in there in 2019 after the previous candidate ran IDS extremely close in 2017 and still she didn't win. She should have stood down especially since she had just had a baby. She put that aside despite knowing she could never win. She didn't care about her constituents, only about herself.

I believe she was one of only a few Labour MPs that gained votes in that election though. It’s clear she’d have won without an alternative Labour candidate. If Labour couldn’t stomach her tweets they could have allowed her to run as a candidate as an Independent and IDS still wouldn’t have won. Labour also could have realised they couldn’t win after consulting with her and realising she’d run regardless, so it goes both ways. However Davey indicated Starmer was ok with losing the seat in the sake of party unity so take that how you want.

Tactical voting in the high profile reform seats was a massive fail. Richard fecking Tice is an MP.

Suella wins easily. She's going to lead the party isn't she.
I also hear that they are going to rename/rebrand as the Uncle Tom Party.

The new Tory/Tom anthem will be Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah from Disney's Songs of the South. Uncle Rishi Remus will record a new version from California.

withdrawing and telling your voters to vote labour to keep reform out would've had an impact. Keeping Reform out is the highest priority.
Chances are they wouldn't have voted at all

Looks like Penny is putting on a brave face

Whose?
341181-1593932504.jpg

PENNY feckING MORDAUNT LOSES LETS FUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIINGGGGGGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What a heap of horseshit. Evidently she would have won if left to her own devices. Labour decided to ratfeck her. She decided to ratfeck Labour. Everybody lost.

How is that on Labour. They have the right to choose their candidates :lol:

I believe she was one of only a few Labour MPs that gained votes in that election though. It’s clear she’d have won without an alternative Labour candidate. If Labour couldn’t stomach her tweets they could have allowed her to run as a candidate as an Independent and IDS still wouldn’t have won. Labour also could have realised they couldn’t win after consulting with her and realising she’d run regardless, so it goes both ways. However Davey indicated Starmer was ok with losing the seat in the sake of party unity so take that how you want.

Labour was never going to cave otherwise they would have not deselected her.

Status
Not open for further replies.