• UK resident but not voting

Votes: 18 6.6%
  • Spoiled my ballot

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The exit poll predicted this, and it is a really positive result. I'm delighted for the Greens.

I'm guessing that's Bristol Central? I can't see the other Labour areas (like Bristol East where I am) moving from Labour.

I think the reform <10 and Tory <100 result is possible!!

Reform second is gold for labour.

Sky:
'Not looking good' for Labour in Corbyn constituency
Further to our 12.48am post, Jeremy Corbyn may be cruising toward another successful run as MP for Islington North.
That's because a Labour source has told our political editor Beth Rigby that "it's looking difficult for us".
The former opposition leader is now running as an independent - against the man who replaced him as the Labour candidate for the area - Praful Nargund.
The exit poll has the constituency down as "too close to call".

Gatesheads exit poll v vote looking like some reform voters told the pollster they voted labour. Interesting.

BBC reporting Iain Duncan Smith could save his seat due to a vote split

NOOOOOOOOOOO
Starmer has no one but himself to blame there. Shocking decision to purge the popular Labour candidate there (who stood as an independent) and parachute in some sycophantic nobody.

BBC reporting Iain Duncan Smith could save his seat due to a vote split

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Labour have only got themselves to blame If true. They deselected a very popular candidate at the last minute because she was a Corbynite and she then stood against them.

Starmer has no one but himself to blame there. Shocking decision to purge the popular Labour candidate there (who stood as an independent) and parachute in some sycophantic nobody.

yep, absolutely stupid to shift candidates that late.

Yes that's right. One Green seat, the rest are Labour safe seats.

Cheers, that's great for the Green's. I thought about voting for them, but decided on staying with Labour on the way to the polling station as my MP has done some good stuff in my area.

Lib Dems say they have beaten Education Secretary Gillian Keegan
The Liberal Democrats tell me they think they have beaten the Education Secretary Gillian Keegan in Chichester in West Sussex.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah and she fecked it up and let IDS win. Well done Faiza if that's what happens.
I mean it would have been an easy win if Labour just let it be, this was a clusterfeck of their own doing. She had every right to felt hard done by after the years she'd spent building a rapport with the community only to be unceremoniously binned in favour of some out of town nobody.

Supposedly LBC have just said there are suggestions that the exit poll could be wrong and the tories are looking and fewer than 130.

Spicy.

Labour sources are saying they have won all the Leeds seats for the first time since the Tony Blair era.

This means Leeds Southwest and Morley, being fought by Tory Brexiteer Andrea Jenkyns, could have been lost.

The first official announcement is coming imminently in Leeds West and Pudsey, the seat of shadow Chancellor Rachel Reeves.

nah, just labour doing recent labour things aka being twats.

They don't need that seat, she will fade into obscurity, the people of the district will suffer and Labour will just pick it up next time. She achieved nothing and even if she does win she'll achieve nothing.

Labour have only got themselves to blame If true. They deselected a very popular candidate at the last minute because she was a Corbynite and she then stood against them.

It's a shit outcome. Everybody gets what nobody wants.

Channel 4 have Reform on 21.3% vote share, with the Tories on 19.1%.

Status
Not open for further replies.