• UK resident but not voting

Votes: 18 6.6%
  • Spoiled my ballot

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's any consolation to those lamenting the Reform vote share, it means that so far the most accurate pollsters have been Electoral Calculus STM and Electoral Calculus MRP.

STM final prediction is:​
LAB: 469​
CON: 61​
LIB: 71​
SNP 15​
REF: 7​
GRN: 3​

MRP final prediction is:​
LAB: 449​
CON: 60​
LIB: 71​
SNP: 24​
REF: 18​
GRN: 4​
https://inglesp.github.io/apogee/

Reform slightly underperformed the polls in Swindon (the STM and MRP wildly overstated their showing).

At some point maybe Essex should be quarantined.

I love PR, I hope the UK implements it, but in this election, a 5-0 for Labour so far is probably 3-2 (Reform/Tory).

This obviously doesn't take into account that PR will fundamentally change how tactical and protest votes works, i'm just saying for the sake of "chat" that FPTP is going to keep the nutters in check this time.

God that’s a bright shirt

open collar with a chain and pendant. Who is this guy

Bbc and graun are predicting around 130 for Tory, yet I'm seeing 60 on here. Any idea which is more likely?

Bbc and graun are predicting around 130 for Tory, yet I'm seeing 60 on here. Any idea which is more likely?

I think it's a bit weird. Reform way overperforming on the east coast - in line with the 60 predictions. Swindon result has more in common with the 130 idea.

Whilst worrying, I think the exit poll could be misjudging Reforms seats. Coming second continually could actually skew the poll because polling will try to model a huge unknown protest vote.

Let's see. This could actually be bad for reform and even worse for the tories.

BBC has changed their graphic, it's now Labour vs Reform to "win the election" :lol:

They have no shame.

Isn't that just showing that Reform currently have second place in vote share totals?

seems like an odd way to show a seat total graph no? I could understand a bar graph of current vote share showing that, but the one behind the panel is only showing a seat count.

Dawn Butler on the BBC, remember her being a big voice in the Corbyn administration.

Only found out today that living in Chorley means you don't have an option to vote for any of the leading parties, which is ridiculous really.

Z18C1JI.jpeg

Interesting that Labour are on course for a lower share of the total vote than under Corbyn. FPTP eh.

So come on, who was it on here voting for Reform?

Poll says there are 11 of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.