• UK resident but not voting

Votes: 18 6.6%
  • Spoiled my ballot

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Labour sources are saying they have won all the Leeds seats for the first time since the Tony Blair era.

This means Leeds Southwest and Morley, being fought by Tory Brexiteer Andrea Jenkyns, could have been lost.

The first official announcement is coming imminently in Leeds West and Pudsey, the seat of shadow Chancellor Rachel Reeves.

That'll be hilarious, given she took money from Laurence Fox's faux party, plastered Farage all over her leaflets, then had a major twitter spat with Reform. :lol:

The exit poll had a 99% chance of Reform winning in Barnsley North, Labour held it comfortably. Hopefully that happens in other places they are supposed to win.

The exit poll had a 99% chance of Reform winning in Barnsley North, Labour held it comfortably. Hopefully that happens in other places they are supposed to win.

Exit poll is trying to model a high reform protest vote and is going to get things wrong

I think the reform <10 and Tory <100 result is possible!!

fecks sake we've just had 10 minutes of Reeves interview now another 10 of her speech

Problem with cabinet members and shadows is that they keep repeating the same shit over and over, and the journalists are asking the same shit over and over. Worst rendition of groundhog day ever.

Exit Polls may have overstated Reform and potentially the Tories seats wins

Problem with cabinet members and shadows is that they keep repeating the same shit over and over, and the journalists are asking the same shit over and over. Worst rendition of groundhog day ever.

Their discipline is admirable in a way, but also deeply frustrating.

Exit poll is trying to model a high reform protest vote and is going to get things wrong

I am confident that 130 is probably too high. Dunno about under 100.

Is there somewhere that shows which seats are/were predicted to be likely for Reform based on exit polls?

It looks like Portsmouth North could be going Labour. That's a big Tory contender in trouble.

Would be brilliant if Lib Dems become the official opposition.

Is there somewhere that shows which seats are/were predicted to be likely for Reform based on exit polls?

There's this, but it's very basic (just predicts the winner, no % or anything. Also seems like you have to enter the constituency you want to investigate. Hopefully someone can provide better.

Waiting one of these Reformers to say “Make Britain Great Again”.

Waiting one of these Reformers to say “Make Britain Great Again”.
Regardless of how many seats they may or may not get the raw amount of votes they're getting is a big problem going forward.

The Tories are going to end up with Cruella as their leader aren't they. It seems all the other leadership favourites are in danger of being unseated.

Broxbourne stays Tory. A wonderful, wonderful night might have seen the Tory die.

Status
Not open for further replies.