• UK resident but not voting

Votes: 18 6.6%
  • Spoiled my ballot

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Labour has held on to Hartlepool, with Jonathan Brash winning with a 7,698 majority. Doubled the 2019 majority
Reform 91% likely to take the seat in the exit poll, has DOUBLED the labour majority

Certainly starting to look that way.

Lot of tactical voting and a lot of people looking at the odds to decide if they can safely lodge a vote for the party they want to win, or if they have to stick just to stopping the Tories.

2 seats too many for Reform but much better than 13. It would be great if the Lib/Dems could grab more Tory seats. I'd love to see them under 100. Is Rishi going to cling on to his seat?

I really don't get it. I know Starmers a feck head but surely you'd come out and vote to stop the Torys, people havent bothered because they think its a forgone conclusion?

Make voting compulsory. If you have a genuine desire not to vote then cop the small fine or better yet turn up and spoil your ballot. We have it here and typically get turnout north of 92% with the majority of the 7/8% being unable to vote as they are overseas or sick (or dead) or whatever.

I really don't get it. I know Starmers a feck head but surely you'd come out and vote to stop the Torys, people havent bothered because they think its a forgone conclusion?

Lots never vote and some that do are so demoralised they can't be arsed with the lot of them.

I'm sure I've been gone for 20 minutes and Davey is still speaking. Shut up man.

Conservatives hold Cambridge North. feck off residents of Cambridge North.

Status
Not open for further replies.