• UK resident but not voting

Votes: 18 6.6%
  • Spoiled my ballot

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we make the poll not anonymous soon and expose the jokers?

Tory obliteration but the rise of Reform then?

At just Reform are optimistic to get 18 but I suspect they won't get over 10.. They are splitting the Tory vote.

I don't think they will even be here next election. The Tories will bring Farage and co into the fold and move policies even further right to get back those votes.

At just Reform are optimistic to get 18 but I suspect they won't get over 10.. They are splitting the Tory vote.

I don't think they will even be here next election. The Tories will bring Farage and co into the fold and move policies even further right to get back those votes.
Scary thought. His tweets today have been horrible.

Got a wagyu steak out the fridge, bringing to room temperature.

Got the chianti decanted, ready for later.

Gonna pop out for a couple pints in SW London.

Voted labour. Perhaps I'm the problem

In which case dude, can you change mine from not voted to spoiled please? Wasn’t an option when I polled. If it actually matters of course, no worries if not.

I don’t have the power to change that I don’t think. Not sure anyone does.

"My favourite meal, generally, is sandwiches" - Rishi Sunak

How can everyone say he's not normal.
A167-the-end-is-nigh-02.jpg

The fecking state of the papers on election day. Given the rules around political advertising and campaigning, it's always seemed mental to me that it's fine for alleged newspapers to just flat out beat the drum for one lot or the other. The headline of the Express is literally just "VOTE TORY" ffs.

The Mail trying to beg people to not vote for Farage after a decade of licking his balls is top notch, though.

The fecking state of the papers on election day. Given the rules around political advertising and campaigning, it's always seemed mental to me that it's fine for alleged newspapers to just flat out beat the drum for one lot or the other. The headline of the Express is literally just "VOTE TORY" ffs.

The Mail trying to beg people to not vote for Farage after a decade of licking his balls is top notch, though.
I love it too be honest. Can't wait for the day Farage is endorsed by the Guardian and Corbyn is endorsed by the Telegraph.

In which case dude, can you change mine from not voted to spoiled please? Wasn’t an option when I polled. If it actually matters of course, no worries if not.

it’s doesn’t count as spoiled, just because you can’t spell x

Not all bad:

2i2DSh1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.