Gary Neville

Well Arsenal have just had a bang average first half, made an impactful change, and taken Villa to task after they scored. All at a ground that’s one of the toughest away days in the season.

Why wouldn’t he blow sunshine up their skirt?

Just want him off Sky and back to business man

Whoever said you can tell he doesn’t really watch much football anymore was right, it’s like he commentates using opinions he’s considered to be correct in the past, I expect on MNF next week he’ll praise Rice’s performance in front of the back four today despite Partey being the DM

Well he was bang on about us today. No balance upfront, who changes centre backs for sake of changing them? Causing instability? If you want to play De Ligt, fecking play him. If he's not ready, wait until he is..its pathetic.

Well he was bang on about us today. No balance upfront, who changes centre backs for sake of changing them? Causing instability? If you want to play De Ligt, fecking play him. If he's not ready, wait until he is..its pathetic.

How is De Ligt going to be ready to play a full game if we give him no minutes ffs?

Well Arsenal have just had a bang average first half, made an impactful change, and taken Villa to task after they scored. All at a ground that’s one of the toughest away days in the season.

Why wouldn’t he blow sunshine up their skirt?
Good win for Arsenal but Watkins had a mare. If Saliba and/or Saka are out for a few months of season Arsenal will struggle for top 4.

Good win for Arsenal but Watkins had a mare. If Saliba and/or Saka are out for a few months of season Arsenal will struggle for top 4.

If Mainoo and/or Casemiro are out for a few months of the season we would struggle for top 8

Of all the reasons to dislike Neville you guys pick some strange ones. You guys just sound bitter.

Slightly off, sorry

This is about one step removed from an exact real-life recreation of a bit Bill Burr did on Conan, except British and more innocent.

To bring it back on topic, Neville has reached the point for me where I know too much about him and what I know is that he's one of the most boring people on the planet. Could be worse though. Could be much, much worse.

This ETH apologist trying to form a narrative where the manager isn't the problem. Just shut up already.

This ETH apologist trying to form a narrative where the manager isn't the problem. Just shut up already.

Was amazed he thought Ten Hag would get to xmas whatever happens. I'd say he dosen't make it past the next international break if you lose two of your next four which could easily happen. Just not beating Southampton on its own would put him on the brink.

Seen that he thinks the manager needs more time

Starting to literally think he’d say that forever even if we finished 17th every season.

He just doesn’t want to say that a manager should be sacked and he needs to grow a pair

Starting to literally think he’d say that forever even if we finished 17th every season.

He just doesn’t want to say that a manager should be sacked and he needs to grow a pair

I think most pundits say things like this though. They just don’t like calling for managers to be sacked, especially when they have been managers themselves.

What I did find interesting is how much he has turned on Rashford though.

It's just the way he is. He's said before that he'll never call for a managers head.

I just watch on a different channel for the most part now. He shouldn't be a commentator. The reaction to de ligt fouling diaz 60 yards from goal and on the touchline was just embarrassing. Clear yellow card, move on.

I just watch on a different channel for the most part now. He shouldn't be a commentator. The reaction to de ligt fouling diaz 60 yards from goal and on the touchline was just embarrassing. Clear yellow card, move on.

The oooooh-ing is really annoying, especially when it's a standard yellow.

Was amazed he thought Ten Hag would get to xmas whatever happens. I'd say he dosen't make it past the next international break if you lose two of your next four which could easily happen. Just not beating Southampton on its own would put him on the brink.
Who comes in if that happens ? United couldn'y find a better fit in 4 months, what are they going to do now in the middle of the season ? Potter ?
Next games should be easy enough, i think he will last until January.

He can criticize him but that's different from saying a manager should lose his job. It's different when you are in a role like him
But he can say that United need fresh ideas. It’s part of the game. Managers get sacked every few months. Managers expect it

He’s not being honest if he really believes what he says. He’s sacked managers at Salford for much less

Some decent arguing between him and Carragher.
Nev obviously backing the manager as always

It's just the way he is. He's said before that he'll never call for a managers head.
Yet he has done it continually as an owner! His wages are paid by subscribers and he needs to show some respect/loyalty to them. He is great on Overlap discussing the past; time to get some new pundits.

Who comes in if that happens ? United couldn'y find a better fit in 4 months, what are they going to do now in the middle of the season ? Potter ?
Next games should be easy enough, i think he will last until January.
There is no easy game for this team. We don't take our chances and are very fragile mentally. Can't have easy games with that combination.

He's a fecking clown. Everytime Carragher asks him a difficult question he just moans and rolls his eyes. Honestly feck off Gary you're part of the problem.

Yet he has done it continually as an owner! His wages are paid by subscribers and he needs to show some respect/loyalty to them. He is great on Overlap discussing the past time to get some new pundits.
It’s very different as an owner and as a pundit. He just doesn’t want to be part of a media pressure pile on for someone’s job.

Sacks managers for his own club every season, but United can’t do it and they need to persist for 10 years or something.

Yet he has done it continually as an owner! His wages are paid by subscribers and he needs to show some respect/loyalty to them. He is great on Overlap discussing the past; time to get some new pundits.

You mean as an owner he's done his job and fired managers?

You can't compare that without wanting to get involved in whether a club should or shouldn't fire a manager in his role as pundit. I don't see where loyalty or respect to fans comes into that.

Funny enough, Michael Owen was saying that ETH should be sacked, and when asked Scholes and Schmeichel what exactly is ETH good at, both could not answer.
Was pretty sad to see.

Him and Carragher need to have relationship counselling.

Neville's weird as hell, on commentary he tries so hard not to be a United fan.... then he's defiantly a United fan and finds some level of hope and praise when in the studio. At least Carragher is consistent in how he comes across, as are most of the others. Not sure why Neville feels the need to change his persona, given it's not just United fans who criticize his commentary on United games either.

Neville's weird as hell, on commentary he tries so hard not to be a United fan.... then he's defiantly a United fan and finds some level of hope and praise when in the studio. At least Carragher is consistent in how he comes across, as are most of the others. Not sure why Neville feels the need to change his persona.
Yeah it's so bizarre

I get that he might feel strongly that a pundit should never call for a manager to get sacked, but how is that different to questioning the quality of players, which he and every other pundit does regularly.