Final | Spain vs England

Our luck had to run out at some point. To be fair we did well to get to the final and ultimately lost to the best team.

What a day for the Spaniards, Wimbledon and the Euros!

didnt really have any control in that game. Midfield was far too open. Like watching United last year. :lol:

We saw England start to play once Palmer came on. If Southgate wasn't such a clueless fecking dipshit, he would have had England playing this way the whole time, and they probably would have stolen it.

Commiserations England fans. Congrats Spanish.
Yes he didn't have balls to drop Kane from the start.

We gave it our best shot but they were by far the better team, some of our passing was questionable but in the end we knew we couldn’t make any errors and nerves probably played a hand in it. Congratulations to Spain.

England had no business playing this final, rode their luck hard.

Madness that Toney barely got a sniff and Palmer was uses as last resort.

England needs to move on from Southgate AND Kane.

I'm boycotting chorizo for at least two weeks.

:lol:

Already getting bombarded by Spanish friends and colleagues msgs. Gloating is unbearable. Gonna boycott Mercadona for 2 days err 1 day I mean

Turns out you can't just lose the xG every match and luckbox wins to the trophy.

The difference between England and Spain just the quality of the coaching.

Absolute cowardly from Southgate all tournament.

How the pundits blow smoke up his arse is beyond me. Should have pissed that tournament but averaged a goal a game with that run and that squad.

he’s a fraud and the sooner they get rid the better

Best team won, England had a lot of potential but manager strategically not good enough, Kane shouldn’t have started and subs should been made earlier

Better team won, we didn’t play well throughout the whole tournament and went far due to an easy run of fix which we made hard work off.

Hmm, nott sure if that was more embrassing that the last euro final. but probably not? spain are a lot better than that italy.