Final | Spain vs England

A 2-1 loss is a fair result based on how the game went. Overall, I would say Spain have been the best team throughout this tournament and deserve to win it. Well done to them. Unlucky, England. It was close.

BEST TEAM WON!!!

REEEEEYEEEEES DE EUROPA!!!!!

4 EUROCUPS (BEST)

7 GAMES
7 VICTORIES

15 GOALS SCORED
4 GOALS RECEIVED

Croatia 3-0
Italy 1-0
Albania 1-0

Georgia 4-1
Germany 2-1
France 2-1
England 2-1

I LOVE YOU FOOTBALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Ah well, what might have been. Southgates record looks great on paper but can't help but feel with a real manager we'd have at least 1 major trophy. He has to go before he wastes whats left of this squad at the next WC.

England totally lost their heads late on there with the mindless hoof ball.

We saw England start to play once Palmer came on. If Southgate wasn't such a clueless fecking dipshit, he would have had England playing this way the whole time, and they probably would have stolen it.

Commiserations England fans. Congrats Spanish.

Never get bored of watching England being so completely lucky to get to finals and then being outclassed once they are there.

Weird injury time situation there. 4 mins then didn’t play past it despite injuries.

Sack him! No structure, no tactics. Throw the kitchen sink if they go 1-0 down. Absolute waste of space!!

best team by a million miles won. If there's any consolation for England a top manager would win something with these players, hopefully they will get one soon.

I think the window is closed now tbh. They'll have some huge holes to fill in the upcoming years.

Feel for Shaw and Mainoo but to hell with the rest of the English players. Delighted to see the look on Fodens face.

Just never getting anywhere near a Trophy with this mindsight. Just give up possession everytime after scoring under Southgate