Final | Spain vs England

Meh congrats to the spaniard caftards. Feck off England. Time to turn off my phone

Eh, that’s fair. I know that most of the people who actually remember 66 in person are now old. I was talking about how many England fans still chant about “two world wars and and a World Cup” despite many of them now having been born after all three of those events.

Yeah but those people are idiots. A mate of mine was watching the semi final in a London pub and some Chelsea finance bro types were singing about German bombers. The oldest couldn't have been a day over 25.

cnuts will be cnuts I'm afraid, and if there's one things England produces a lot off it's cnuts. We can't export them all to the south of Spain anymore either because of Brexit.

So deserved!

I doubt it's ever "coming home" for England. Not even with the easiest possible path to the final and the final opponents' best player injured can they win.

The England players were precious during this tournament. Kane cried because Lineker told the truth. Bellingham behaved like a dose despite being shite throughout.

Southgate at no point knew what he was doing. And England behaved like, well, England fans.

The better team won. Vamos.

You can take Kane out of Spurs, but he'll take Spurs to you :lol: