Final | Spain vs England

Kane and Foden off for Watkins and Palmer would be a nice start. Gareth really does not learn does he, the devotion to Kane is reaching Martinez with Ronaldo levels.

Hard to leave out your captain and Bundesliga top scorer, UCL top scorer, and European golden Boot winner.

I've got no problem with bringing them on towards the end if we're still in it

Stones and Laporte have been superb. If de Ligt is close to these two, he'd be a superb signing.

Defensively perhaps. Kane looking awful though you must admit.

he’s not been great, but i’ll take that. we’ve held our shape brilliantly and spain look out of ideas. their wingers are starting to not bother to try against walker and shaw. i still think they’ll score at some point, someone will switch off or make a mistake. we need to hurt them a bit more, but i’d have taken 0-0 at half time all-day long.

My god what a drab first half. Swear people are so desperate to make it seem like they are the only ones who can truly see things out there.

The-new-LEGO-Star-Wars-Stormtrooper.jpg

Looks about right.
:lol::lol: yep that's it :lol::lol:

Peter Schmicheal looking at Lalas with a "the feck is he on about" everytime Lalas opens his mouth.

Have to say I’d probably get Foden off before Kane. I think he’s the real issue with this England team as he’s doing very little and we’d be far stronger with some pace on the left and Bellingham in the 10.

Phenomenal block from Rodri. That Kane shot looked destined for the corner on the replay.
Pointless having pace on the wing when the ST can’t be bothered to get into dangerous positions.

Kane takes so long to realise he has the ball. It's more painful than watching Joe Biden try and remember his wife's name

Watch Southgate wait to take Kane off until Shaw finally tires out and all creativity from the left is gone.

This Spanish defence is there to be taken apart and we will continue to labour with Kane meandering around like a doddery pensioner. Saka and Bellingham trying to make space for a nonexistent Kane as he's plodding forward from behind the centre circle.

Am I the only one enjoying this? sure there hasn’t been goals but it’s been a realy interesting game tactically with lots of good 1v1s

Yeah it’s been alright. England have got goals in them, but take Kane off for Watkins, before Kane gets himself sent off.

England have got this, Watkins will come on for Kane later on a nick a late goal.

Hard to leave out your captain and Bundesliga top scorer, UCL top scorer, and European golden Boot winner.

I've got no problem with bringing them on towards the end if we're still in it
Being Bundesliga top scorer isn't gonna make his performance any better...

Am I the only one enjoying this? sure there hasn’t been goals but it’s been a realy interesting game tactically with lots of good 1v1s

I am as well. Lots of last-ditch tackles because both teams were creating good chances.

Boring final. The moment England got into the final, everyone knew the final will suck.

Cagey game, England just surviving and will probably win it the more time it stays 0-0

Kane takes so long to realise he has the ball. It's more painful than watching Joe Biden try and remember his wife's name

He's been switched off the entire tournament in the build up play. He looks shot physically but it's hard to grasp if it's overall decline or the reality of playing a tournament on the back end of a long season.

I just can't get behind this style of football when you have talent.... gonna feel odd celebrating it when they win :lol:

Mentally he's been behind the game for the whole tournie. I know Rodri made a good block but he was so slow to react on that chance.

He's been switched off the entire tournament in the build up play. He looks shot physically but it's hard to grasp if it's overall decline or the reality of playing a tournament on the back end of a long season.

Physical decline. He looks fragile. Old.

For the first time in my life (supporting England since 1996 Euros) I am confident England will win the tournament. No drama, shit survival tactics, boring as feck...No expectations. For the first time in almost 30 years. It's such a weird feeling.

I like it too. Both teams are very good and both have a plan and excellent players. It is like a chess game so far.