F1 2024 Season

My predictions are woeful, had Lando pole so kept the EBP, then only Lando placed correctly, Charles hasn't helped as put him 2nd, Max 3rd

Oh feck off Danny Ric taking fastest lap off Lando. Because they are RB sub team and main team can't use Perez??

Oh feck off Danny Ric taking fastest lap off Lando. Because they are RB sub team and main team can't use Perez??
Red Bull needs the point for the WDC, if Perez pits then he won’t qualify for the point despite taking it off Norris as he’ll finish 12th. So it’ll still be a net negative position for Red Bull.

Think I only have Piastri and Norris in the right spots. And then pole, 2EBP, and 9/10 top 10 overall. Would have had fastest lap if not for that slug Ric

Red Bull needs the point for the WDC, if Perez pits then he won’t qualify for the point despite taking it off Norris as he’ll finish 12th. So it’ll still be a net negative position for Red Bull.

So did they get RB lite to use Danny Ric?

He fecking took it too!

Surely the fastest lap for Danny Ric is because it's his last race rather than the RB connection?

They were saying even if Liam takes DR seat, he's still part of their driver pool and could be back next season

Would be very interesting to know where the call came from, I can understand if he was in the points if it was a boost for his last race but he wasn't which makes me suspect it was to help RB