F1 2024 Season

This could be a very important qually session for lando. Get pole and there's a good chance of winning tomorrow's race.

Gone for Max pole and win, he's done this several times where he hasn't looked amazing then pulls it off when needed

This could hopefully be end for Perez at Red Bull.

He totalled the car, that's big hit on their budget too. Might as well start with only one driver and their earn net would be better than with him.

Last edited:
He totalled the car, that's big hit on their budget too. Might as well start with only one drover and their earn net would be better than with him.
Isn't there a rule that of a driver causes a red flag in a qually session, his lap is deleted for that session? Or was that just monaco?

Well I had Hulk and Ric in my top 10, along with Perez, so thanks again you absolute turd.

I had Hulk 10th and Perez 8th. I feel I can't not put him in the top 10 with that car and time and time again he messes it up

Isn't there a rule that of a driver causes a red flag in a qually session, his lap is deleted for that session? Or was that just monaco?

I know they wanted to change something after Monaco 2021., but really don't know if they did.

They messed it up with Russel, Mercedes are lately full sabotaging him instead of Lewis.

Zhou won't last too long in F1 either.

Russel smarter than his pit crew.

Great lap by Norris, probably helped a bit by getting out late.

Holy shit Yuki!

Qualifying probably done.