F1 2024 Season

Nico Rosberg had a pop a max for being unprofessional on sky F1. Apparently Max was up till 3am SIM racing with his team.

You just know he's going to win the race now and be interviewed by Rosberg :lol:

Nico Rosberg had a pop a max for being unprofessional on sky F1. Apparently Max was up till 3am SIM racing with his team.

You just know he's going to win the race now and be interviewed by Rosberg :lol:

Is it just me or does Max seem more invested in his sim team? He doesn't come across like Lewis etc in that F1 is the be all and end all

What's wrong with Norris's car? Just switched over to the race and there's frantic work going on, on his car.

Is it just me or does Max seem more invested in his sim team? He doesn't come across like Lewis etc in that F1 is the be all and end all
I think it’s been well reported that it appears Max isn’t in F1 for the long haul like Hamilton / Alonso. People suspect he will eventually try something else. All speculation though as usual.

Norris has never led lap 1 when he started on pole. In fact, he’s never been in first place after sector 1.

Get Max down at least one place. Had to back out there and obviously chose not to, so skipped down the run off area.

Get Max down at least one place. Had to back out there and obviously chose not to, so skipped down the run off area.
reckon hamilton had him as well if he didn’t cheat.

Mclarens interested in fighting each other more than Max. They are idiots if the lose this race.

Max / RBR should have just given the place back, penalty will hurt him more for that.

Cut him some slack he was driving a 5 hour stint until 3am. No wonder he's grouchy

Max is right to be fair, he was ahead, but there was nothing Norris could do either. Saying that, Max closed Hamilton in the next corner too.

Norris is a dumbass at the start though, gives max the racing line trying to close off his teammate when the obvious threat is max and they need to block him as a team down to turn 1

Max had nowhere to go, was ahead at the apex and would have made the corner but was forced off because Piastri ran Norris wide. I'd say Max shouldn't have given the position back, typical turn 1 racing incident.

“max was right to demand the deaths of all the first-born babies.”

Norris is a dumbass at the start though, gives max the racing line trying to close off his teammate when the obvious threat is max and they need to block him as a team down to turn 1

Exactly, they should have worked together to block Max off, instead Lando basically got out his way and gifted him a clear track

I hate team orders, but that was poor racecraft