F1 2023 Season

It will start, there will be a few laps and someone will crash and it will red flag and end for the night as the roads need to be opened up.

F1 is truly cursed when it comes to USA...well the USA fans are anyway.

clearing fans out of the stands, is a joke.
OK its only FP , but they would have paid for those seats.
How do they expect F1 to take off in Vegas when they treat the fans like this.
I would be interested to know who took the decision to clear the stands.

Here's an idea - boycott F1 until they stop fecking with the sport

I know FIA is all rules and they stick to them like shit to a blanket, but FFS a grid penalty for Sainz is wrong.
Button is right , could all the teams not be asked if the rules could be bent so there was no grid pen.
Can you imagine Horner or Toto right now if it was one of their drivers.

clearing fans out of the stands, is a joke.
OK its only FP , but they would have paid for those seats.
How do they expect F1 to take off in Vegas when they treat the fans like this.
I would be interested to know who took the decision to clear the stands.

Totally agree with you. It has taken a very long time for F1 to become popular in the US.
And as you say, unless there is a genuine safety reason, it is no way to treat the paying public.
Hopefully they will get some kind of refund.

Kravitz: Grandstands are being cleared
Sky Sports F1's Ted Kravitz:
"What I'm seeing from the grandstands, it looks to me that the police and marshals are clearing the grandstands and I feel extremely sorry.
"On the second straight I could see 60 to 80 fans and they were sticking with it. My heart was with them but according to the circuit they can't provide the staff and safety stewards for them to be looked after and kept safe. I feel very, very sorry for them."

Totally agree with you. It has taken a very long time for F1 to become popular in the US.
And as you say, unless there is a genuine safety reason, it is no way to treat the paying public.
Hopefully they will get some kind of refund.
Full refund and 50% discount on next years race.

Sky are saying that ONE team would have objected to Sainz not getting a penalty.
They are not saying who, but the hinted that is was the team fighting for second place with Ferrari !!
If this is right poor poor show from them

Sky are saying that ONE team would have objected to Sainz not getting a penalty.
They are not saying who, but the hinted that is was the team fighting for second place with Ferrari !!
If this is right poor poor show from them
Thats poor by mercedes, if true. But there are 10s of millions in car development money at stake.