F1 2023 Season

I didn't see the entire lap, but what Max did in that first corner was clear racing and closing the line - hence not fair thing to do in qualifying.
Ocon overtook Verstappen after they both started their laps. Vertappen then overtook him back into T1. Both laps ruined.Totally unnecessary from Max.

Would Verstappen not get some sort of penalty for that?

Stroll doesn't deserve a penalty. There's no fricking way you can react so quickly, that marshall put the banana peel down and he knew tsunoda was going to miss the braking.

2 Williams into Q3 and Bottas. Qualifying is a lottery today.

The only teams with two cars in Q3 are Ferrari and Williams. Who would have thought both Williams in Q3.

The drivers in Q3 - the pole shootout
1) Charles Leclerc, Ferrari
2) Carlos Sainz, Ferrari
3) George Russell, Mercedes
4) Pierre Gasly, Alpine
5) Max Verstappen, Red Bull
6) Alex Albon, Williams
7) Fernando Alonso, Alpine
8) Kevin Magnussen, Haas
9) Logan Sargeant, Williams
10) Valtteri Bottas, Alfa Romeo

Well boys, talking about fecked predictions. This is the first time I'm online in ages. On october 28 I made all my predictions before the COTA qualifying. The day after I was forced to attend a wedding. Since that day I've been on my Honeymoon, and am currently sitting in a sports bar in Bali watching this clown show :lol:

Well boys, talking about fecked predictions. This is the first time I'm online in ages. On october 28 I made all my predictions before the COTA qualifying. The day after I was forced to attend a wedding. Since that day I've been on my Honeymoon, and am currently sitting in a sports bar in Bali watching this clown show :lol:
Not a bad place to be watching from and Congrats on your wedding

Hopefully Ferrari can concentrate on holding Max behind tomorrow, and not fighting with each other for a change. But I have my doubts.

Why feck doesnt race director show Leclerc's lap?

Terrible coverage of those last two minutes.

Las Vegas GP Qualifying - top 10 result
1) Charles Leclerc, Ferrari
2) Carlos Sainz, Ferrari (10-place grid penalty to come)
3) Max Verstappen, Red Bull
4) George Russell, Mercedes
5) Pierre Gasly, Alpine
6) Alex Albon, Williams
7) Logan Sargeant, Williams
8) Valtteri Bottas, Alfa Romeo
9) Kevin Magnussen, Haas
10) Fernando Alonso, Aston Martin

Well it looks like Ferrari have the measure of this track, looks like the only thing that can feck them up is Ferrari themselves, they normally do.

Qualifying and race pace may not be quite the same. But we have a really mixed up grid.

Well it looks like Ferrari have the measure of this track, looks like the only thing that can feck them up is Ferrari themselves, they normally do.
Poor Leclerc is on, what, 8 races in a row or something now qualifying pole but not winning? Which is 50% the team being really shit, and 50% the car just not being as good over a full race.

Hopefully Ferrari can concentrate on holding Max behind tomorrow, and not fighting with each other for a change. But I have my doubts.

Terrible coverage of those last two minutes.
Sainz has a penalty to come so it'll only be one Ferrari trying to hold off Max unfortunately

@United Hobbit did you go Leclerc or Max?

Leclerc then swapped him to Max!!! Argh! Max often has a slightly underwhelming practice and I had to pick after practice 2. I'm so used to picking Max who's usually a safe bet

My predictions are completely fecked, although I can't see some of the shock placed drivers holding on the whole race and the early pick points are too valuable (currently theyre my only points....)

Sargeant who's prone to a crash starting 7th could be interesting...

Last edited:
They're showing a replay on Sky at 11 if anyone missed it - not sure if that includes build up or not

404021227_627572282921001_2349393248329105267_n.jpg