Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
Going nowhere. He isn't getting sacked over two draws, which was the goal today. A draw against Villa and he accomplished it.

I don't think they ever gave him an ultimatum. I think that just came from the press. Its not Abramovich...a club supporting its institution wouldn't let a manager think they are leaving before dropping down the hammer. He may genuinely think he's safe, but discussions are happening that he's not privy to. I think he's gone, he just doesn't know it yet.

I honestly think he is safe because we can't afford to pay him of and pay for a new manager. We're already may be in trouble with FFP due to losing money 3 years in a row.

He’s deluded at this point

Ya I mean if we were 6th or 7th and had more than 5 goals scored in the league I wouldn't have a problem with this quote after getting a draw at Villa. Such a delusional "we don't have to win but we can't lose" type of statement. That match was a must win. We are are tied for 2nd least amount of goals scored, Wolves the worst team in the league right now has scored 4 more goals than us. We'll be in the drop zone in December with 9 goals scored in the league and we'll a have goalless draw vs Wolves and he'll be going on about a clean sheet and organization

Last edited:
I honestly can’t see him going anywhere unfortunately, which is exactly what’s happening to our club and anyone with half a brain can see it’s only going to get worse with him at the helm, big questions need to be asked about INEOS considering how often it’s been said they want to return us to challenging for the big ones again, not a good look for them at all, hey ho, anyway it’s time to spark up a home grown ‘special’ roll up and forget about the tumescent 90 minutes we’ve had to endure.

Our manager talking shit again. Again and again, he keeps talking about the past like he actually put points on the board. 8 points in 7 games, negative goal difference, hasn't score in 1st half in 6 games, attackers clueless in attack.
Please tell me you made that up?

a39c561af35a79ba4dbadef30514ea38.png

The long term plan must be towards qualifying for The Championship

Two and half years, £600 million spent, a complete overhaul of the squad including bringing in multiple players he’s managed previously…

The results? He’s turned us into a midtable team who can battle hard and grind out a point against an actual CL level team.

What a process.
feck off Erik.

Last edited:
Our manager talking shit again. Again and again, he keeps talking about the past like he actually put points on the board. 8 points in 7 games, negative goal difference, hasn't score in 1st half in 6 games, attackers clueless in attack.
Agreed. He needs to stop bragging about clean sheets. We're 14th. If we were in the top 4, fine, but we're 14th. I'd rather have conceded today and won than keep a clean sheet and draw 0-0. Sick of "we need to" every single week. Well if we need to then for feck sake do it.

Did I mention we're 14th?

Imagine if by drawing against Villa saves a Manutd manager job. But he has survived 2 of our worst ever start. So nothing should surprise us anymore

Two and half years, £600 spent, a complete overhaul of the squad including bringing in multiple players he’s managed previously…

The results? He’s turned us into a midtable team who can battle hard and grind out a point against an actual CL level team.

What a process.
feck off Erik.
We might as well have spent just £600.

I bet we'd be in the same position.

Brentford will beat us in our returning game and he will be sacked. Is what it is.

If that happens then they are stupid.

They’re not stupid if they do in the next day or so though. Yeah they fecked up that decision (every club is capable of it) but at least they will be seen as being proactive about it and correcting it.

I honestly think he is safe because we can't afford to pay him of and pay for a new manager. We're already may be in trouble with FFP due to losing money 3 years in a row.
Ornstein said the payoff is not a factor. Think about it, if we keep him, we're losing a hell of a lot more than what his payoff will be.

All bosses were in attendance today. My guess is decision is Tuesday when they meet.
Agh unfortunately I fear that's wishful thinking. Ten Hag will be given the season. Same old same old at United. He should never have been kept on after the FA Cup.

How about telling it like it is? Talking about being “competent” and “easing the pressure”, we’re sitting in 14th for fecks sake!
Because it serves no purpose? We all know its PR. Don't see any point fussing over it, he's just doing his job.

Nothing about that today is sustainable. It shouldn’t save his job at all but I’ve unfortunately got a feeling it might.

Just feel like we’re completely wasting our time persisting with this now.

a39c561af35a79ba4dbadef30514ea38.png

The long term plan must be towards qualifying for The Championship
Someone has said, ETH has a playing style. The issue is we don't seem to like it or we're expecting another style. But honestly he has a playing style which is

Poor in attack, poor in midfield, poor in defence, and zero control. That's who he is. It's up to Ineos to determine if this is acceptable

If that happens then they are stupid.

They’re not stupid if they do in the next day or so though. Yeah they fecked up that decision (every club is capable of it) but at least they will be seen as being proactive about it and correcting it.
Maybe if he goes home over the international break we can have him banned from the country.