Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don't really understand how he can be kept on after the international break. I would be shocked if you get anything against Villa.

He is one of the worst managers I have seen at any top club. Not just here. How can one manage to do so little with so much is just mind-blowing. I swear fecking Southgate will do better, and that thought sent a cold shiver down my spine.

Keep his name out of here ffs.

He is one of the worst managers I have seen at any top club. Not just here. How can one manage to do so little with so much is just mind-blowing. I swear fecking Southgate will do better, and that thought sent a cold shiver down my spine.
The Southgate scaremongering is boring.

That’s more than a quarter of our games in the past 2+ years. fecking appalling. One day closer I guess to getting this cnut outta here!

Very convenient of you to forget the other two years.
I havent forgotten the other two years. In those two years we won 2 trophies (after 6 years) and finished 3rd and 8th (staggering injury crisis contributed to that). INEOS decided to continue with him and I believe it was the right decision.

Don't really understand how he can be kept on after the international break. I would be shocked if you get anything against Villa.

He won't. I think he'll be sacked on Monday, but maybe tomorrow if Porto get another goal or two.

I thought the 20 to 30 chances for the opponent was over?
Nope, will be almost 30 by the end of the game for a proven bad Porto team

To everyone clamoring on after the Palace game about that "dominant 60 minutes", there is no reason to think we would have kept the lead based on so many other games in the past few seasons, including today.

It's just what Ten Hag does. INEOS inexplicably signed up for another year of this, I hope they are enjoying it