Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
Never seen a more stubborn manager. He’s prepared to commit to a doshit system and get sacked than attempt to change something

It's a team game. It starts with allowing time to pick out the cross and then it causes additional work for the defence. Martinez should have been alive for the first, but Rashford has killed us for both
You’re right, it’s a team game. It’s not on our only attacking outlet to score the goals and stop the goals.

I would have sacked him last season but for some reason Teflon Ten Hag can only be sacked during breaks from football it seems

I just love how there's unwritten rules to sacking our worst manager post SAF. Never thought I'd say that either given Ole and Moyes managed the club.

Thats a bit of an exaggeration. We wont be relegated. you know that and I know that.

Uhm. This is Manchester United.
Finishing outside top 6 feels like relegation, doesn't it?

But yeah you're correct. Surely we have 12th place sealed.

It’s not coaching, it’s these fecking players letting everyone down. They will get another manager sacked.

No way they're this bad individually imho. Everytime I see you guys play a team you should beat, its just end to end headless chicken defending. Acres of space for the opposition. It was clear in the FA Cup final you can defend far better than this when the set up isn't. "Lets play ping pong paced end to end football" is gonna get you killed.

Maguire is better as some of us were abused for saying in the summer.

Summer business looking really poor again.
You put Maguire in and we would just as bad if not worse. These performances have nothing to do with individuals. It's all down to the manager's system and tactics. We are cut open way too easily and have no defensive shape whatsoever. Horribly coached.

Since Erik ten Hag joined the club in 2022, no Premier League club have conceded 3 or more goals in a match more times in all competitions than Manchester United (24). @OptaJoe