Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
This fecker has me eagerly awaiting international breaks. That's how bad he is.

Honestly, I can't wait for 4 o'clock Sunday afternoon. Two weeks without this shit. Bliss.

The double CB sub again, he's surely doing this shit on purpose... This guy is absolutely fecking mental.

Bruno is actively trying to get him sacked, no other reason for the last month of brainless football from him

Once again, you have to wonder what other countries would persevere with this cross for as long as we have. I wonder how the past two years would be viewed at Real Madrid. It's a moot point because he would have been sacked long ago, but just imagine for one second that their owners were as slow to react as ours. The fans would be rioting.

It's about time we had some standards.

Everyone talked about how badly we needed Martinez last season. But my god, he's been absolutely awful this season.
Don’t you dare hate on him, he’s one of the best five defenders in the world. Pep said so, who are you to question him?

Once again, you have to wonder what other countries would persevere with this cross for as long as we have. I wonder how the past two years would be viewed at Real Madrid. It's a moot point because he would have been sacked long ago, but just imagine for one second that their owners were as slow to react as ours. The fans would be rioting.

It's about time we had some standards.

INEOS booted their and our standards out the window as soon as they kept this manager in the summer.

I just don't understand how anyone could have faith in this guy.

His approach is just colossally dumb, predictably dumb. Engineer a style which leaves massive space everywhere, sign a multitude of slow players. Players who can't run, play hoof and rush football, etc, etc, etc.

How could decision makers at Utd with any understanding of football watch the last 18 months and think this has any potential?

It’s never been as bad as this. Haven’t seen a big club in such a state ever before. Absolute garbage in every department.

The whole club is rotten. ETH needs to go. Unfortunately so does half the team. Laughable how bad we have become.

This clown would make prime Messi look average. Jim and co are a bunch of gutless cowards for sitting back and letting it go this.

Giving him that new deal and keeping him was a bigger mistake now just admit and move on

Time to go, regardless of the result again Villa he isn’t going to deliver anything but the odd domestic trophy.

It’s gotten so bad that INEOS themselves would be pressured by the fanbase to sacking him after this shitshow.

Don’t look at me though, I wanted ETH gone for over a year at this point.

I havent forgotten the other two years. In those two years we won 2 trophies (after 6 years) and finished 3rd and 8th (staggering injury crisis contributed to that). INEOS decided to continue with him and I believe it was the right decision.
No Premier League club has conceded 3 or more goals in a single game more times in all competitions than Manchester United since Erik ten Hag took charge in 2022 (24).

2 trophies is nice but its not like he won 2 champions leagues or 2 premier league titles. Those 2 trophies do not erase the overall bad football he has consistently served up.