Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
We’ve gave him the keys and he’s had three years to build one of the worst complementary profiled set of players I’ve seen at this club in a long time.

Glacial paced slow CBs; mobility-lacking midfield who cannot pass through a team; forwards who lack composure in front of goal; no actual left back; two high profile no.10s who aren’t even close to being our most technically gifted players; wingers who cannot beat players in isolations.

How has he managed that? You’d think he’d luck out in some of these positions!

Should’ve gone after the FA Cup final. Has to go now if we want to accomplish anything this season.

Gotta be honest, I backed Ten Hag mostly to avoid Southgate. How we are playing makes me wonder if Southgate would be doing better. Embarrassing really.

Let's be frank: There are a lot of coaches not called Southgate who would be doing more with this squad.

Everyone talked about how badly we needed Martinez last season. But my god, he's been absolutely awful this season.

Do you think most are ready to accept or even consider that maybe, just maybe the injuries weren't the reason we were so shit last seaosn?

:confused:

I just don't understand how anyone could have faith in this guy.

His approach is just colossally dumb, predictably dumb. Engineer a style which leaves massive space everywhere, sign a multitude of slow players. Players who can't run, play hoof and rush football, etc, etc, etc.

How could decision makers at Utd with any understanding of football watch the last 18 months and think this has any potential?

Or think that injuries are any kind of excuse for this rubbish - it can’t just be me that thinks this open style of play has made our players more susceptible to injuries.

I just don't understand how anyone could have faith in this guy.

His approach is just colossally dumb, predictably dumb. Engineer a style which leaves massive space everywhere, sign a multitude of slow players. Players who can't run, play hoof and rush football, etc, etc, etc.

How could decision makers at Utd with any understanding of football watch the last 18 months and think this has any potential?
The recruitment is what I dislike most about him because he's left a squad which is barely fit for purpose for the next guy. Every other PL team has been buying power and pace and he's done the opposite.

Can you imagine what Leny Yoro is thinking

He could have signed for Real Madrid in 3 months time
This is best case scenario, we've crashed and burned under ten hag before he could even play for us, which means our new and hopefully competent ownership can appoint somebody they actually want who can actually coach a team and we can begin to improve.

Better this than dragging it out all season.

Though from Yoros view... Yeah why the feck are you joining United over Madrid

Do you think most are ready to accept or even consider that maybe, just maybe the injuries weren't the reason we were so shit last seaosn?

:confused:

Seems fairly unanimous at this point. I don't see anyone having the gaull to defend him after tonight. But, with RedCafe, you just never know.

I have no words for these subs, they are beyond stupid. Always 1:1 and never a formation shift. I really think he is one of the worst united managers I can remember.

The recruitment is what I dislike most about him because he's left a squad which is barely fit for purpose for the next guy.

Again, this has been an 11 year issue. Giving managers the autonomy to buy whoever they want has been an unmitigated disaster. Why? Because we hire shite managers who don't have an eye for talent.

I hope our fans and owners have learnt a very important lesson here

Need the class to complete - let him see out the season. It's like an antibiotic course - complete it or else the infection will come back resistant.

It gives an excuse for the clowns running this clown to bury their heads in the sand again.

This is nothing short of pathetic.