Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
He will get us eliminated from the group stages of EL which will be a new low for Manchester United but just another Thursday for this clown and then he will sit in the press conference & talk about his league cup win

I was hoping ten hag could at least keep results ticking by until a decent manager was available.

He wants us to get Southgate so that we want him back and remember him as Ferguson the second

We should leave him in Porto. He could sleep on LVG’s couch, I heard he has a house in Portugal.

I'm a bigger fan of him than most but yeah - delusional to suggest anything other than his time being up.

I quite like him as a fullback. The problem is ultra offensive setup, they're outnumbering us when in transition.
He's competent as a right back. Nowhere near a clever enough player to be stepping into a midfield role.

Worst manager post-SAF.
He is one of the worst managers I have seen at any top club. Not just here. How can one manage to do so little with so much is just mind-blowing. I swear fecking Southgate will do better, and that thought sent a cold shiver down my spine.

I would never call for any United manager to be sacked after just 6 Premier League games in a new season.

You say that as if he was hired this summer? It’s painfully obvious that he needs to go, we’ve had two full seasons with him, and we keep getting worse.

We have been so bad since he won his first trophy. It's incredible when you think about it that he's survived this long. Most of the goals we concede are genuinely pathetic. His team is so easy to play against. We need to put him, the players and fans out of our misery. He's 100% a busted flush. Everyone can see it.

Fantastic.

Though tbf, a semi competent manager could do a much better job with this squad.
I don't think so. This squad is putrid now and it's mainly because the defence is glacial. We can't play aggressive because De Ligt, Martinez, Maguire are so fecking slow.

Any new manager has to make do with that rubbish at the back.

If anything good comes from persisting with another trash manager for this long, I hope it's that those who kept making bullshit excuses throughout last season learn their lesson

His system is exposing the lack of pace in the team. Yeah the recruitment team has to shoulder some blame for signing so many slow players but you can't just keep leaving the team exposed.

He is one of the worst managers I have seen at any top club. Not just here. How can one manage to do so little with so much is just mind-blowing. I swear fecking Southgate will do better, and that thought sent a cold shiver down my spine.

Do you know something we don't?

Why is he so stubbornly shite? His arrogance is amazing. Best in class need to pull their finger out here, the clubs reputation is eroding at an alarming rate.

Stop the rot for fecks sake. What more does he need to do to show you how inept he is!?

I don't think so. This squad is putrid now and it's mainly because the defence is glacial. We can't play aggressive because De Ligt, Martinez, Maguire are so fecking slow.

Any new manager has to make do with that rubbish at the back.

At least Yoro has pace. We have to bank on him being good.

And yes, ETH is that shite, that it wouldn't be hard to improve upon him. I'm not saying the squad is great, but it's better than this. Lesser teams play far better football than us because they have better managers.

Even for a Dutch man his stubbornness is legendary. He’s a fecking helmet sack him before he boards the plane

Obvious WUM is obvious.
What is obvious WUM and what is your point of argument. Our results are poor but I would never call for any United manager to be sacked after just 6 league games. Remember we have had 5 managers in the past 10 years without success.