Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's like watching the same game. Again and again and again and again and again. Over and over. The only difference is how the opponent performs. Maybe Porto will shit the bed and let another one in. Or they will score and win. But it doesn't really matter what United do, and it's not like this team can do anything.

Yeah, well...

Suicidal football.
Ten Hag seems to think an open football game is what United want.
No! We want to win 5-0 every game not lose 5-4

It's over

Emery will hammer us as well in a few days time, any side just needs to be physical to have their way with this soft and fragile lot.

Villa are perfectly built to batter us if Emery has learned his lesson.

Oh boy

Erik is getting sacked tonight, won't even make to Aston Villa game.

WHAT A DISASTER

we are legitimately less organised and more open than Ole's team and I slaughtered them. How is he still here?

phil-jones-1200.jpg

It's over

Emery will hammer us as well in a few days time, any side just needs to be physical to have their way with this soft and fragile lot.

Villa are perfectly built to batter us

It's not over. These owners are too cowardly or too up their own arse to sack him. They have the "long term view" in mind. Or some other pretentious rubbish.

No offence but you guys are the worst defensively coached team I've ever seen.

No offence but you guys are the worst defensively coached team I've ever seen.
It’s not coaching, it’s these fecking players letting everyone down. They will get another manager sacked.

Good job we have 4 defenders and a goalkeeper that have a say in that also, unless Rashfords gone in goal and I missed it?

It's a team game. It starts with allowing time to pick out the cross and then it causes additional work for the defence. Martinez should have been alive for the first, but Rashford has killed us for both