Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
At 2-0 a part of me thought he was going to get the two wins this week. But nope, brought right back to reality within minutes. Get rid.

We have truly turned into a loser side. There is something seriously wrong with the mentality of the players.

If we find ourselves 2-0 up, you can bet your ass we will find away to concede at least 2.
If we keep a clean sheet, we will find a way to not score a goal.

It was the same last year, only now there are no injury excuses.

At 2-0 a part of me thought he was going to get the two wins this week. But nope, brought right back to reality within minutes. Get rid.
We've seen this movie, with Erik, too many times.

As much as I hoped that we pulled a miracle, in my heart i KNEW we would somehow manage to bottle this game. We did and I am sure we will lose it, not even be able to keep the tie

What a shame

Dalot making 3 in midfield forcing Erisken wide.. No one making overlapping run.. Rashford who is playing as inverted winger is getting double marked because there is no support and being asked to cross like normal winger. And Martinez getting dragged whenever they play a pass to the side because Dalot is doing high fives witb Eriksen in midfield.. I just dont understand this football..
Unnecessarily making it complex. Ask your FB to play like a fecking FB.

And next to no attack from other side. Switch play.. Ask FB to hug the touchline.. Let inverted winger to cut inside. Football is not that complex. ETH is going to be sacked because he is too stubborn to see his tactics is not working
He's like Solius trying out mad tactics on Football Manager, drunk on vodka and glue, but forgetting to actually try something that works.

It's actually amazing how low standards are for some people.

This reads like a massive wum.
What is your standard? We havent had any success sacking managers every 2-3 years since Fergie retirement. So why keep repeating it? You sound overly reactionary asking for a manager to be sacked after just 6 league games.

It's impossible to consistently win games with the way Ten Hag sets us up. We rely on luck to go our way as much as anything else

Actually been the perfect demonstration of why he needs to go.

We can actually be alright. The players can play well.

But then we can be utterly shite.

He is inept so nothing feels like it's coached hence we get good moments and utterly terrible ones but that's all our games are, moments.

What is your standard? We havent had any success sacking managers every 2-3 years since Fergie retirement. So why keep repeating it? You sound overly reactionary asking for a manager to be sacked after just 6 league games.
This is one of the worst arguments to ever be repeated on a football forum

Bought in half a dozen defenders since he got here but can’t coach a defence. Yet, posters here believe that giving him more time is the answer.

Hope we sack him soon, can’t tolerate more of this crap football.

It was an emotional evening for Ten Hag, who expressed his desire not to hurt Twente.
We have played 5 league games so far with 2 wins, 2 losses and 1 draw. Overall, we have played well and created plenty of chances. Spurs have the same record 2 wins, 2 losses and 1 draw. Its entirely reasonable to expect United to beat this Spurs team at Old Trafford. If I was a betting person I would put money on United winning this match.

I doubt you actually disagree with that. It feels like you are arguing just for the sake of it.
Obvious WUM is obvious.

Very convenient of you to forget the other two years.

Not a collapse after playing well, mind. We were just so easy to play against from minute one but we got two lucky keeper errors.

:lol: :lol::lol:

This kind of logic is beyond stupid. I don't know how some of you keep peddling it.

More successful clubs the past decade have gone through more managers than us. Get a grip.

You're a prat

It's impossible to consistently win games with the way Ten Hag sets us up. We rely on luck to go our way as much as anything else
Ten Hag is hopeless. ANYBODY can see that, at this point. There is no chance he is not getting sacked. Less and less question even about when. Soon.

The sad part is thinking firing him will change much. Ten Hag's setup is idiotic, but Ten Hag's setup had almost nothing to do with – first Martinez sleeping and then De Ligt fecking up defense. These were indiividual errors that shows that our players lack focus and sharpness. It will take way more than just firing the manager, to get this sad lot going

at 2-1 I just turned it off - I knew it would be 2-2 or 3-2 Porto at half-time - and ETH didn't dissappoint this time either. I just find zero enjoyment in watching the bunch of losers anymore. If I had a choice between an U18-game against Accrington Stanley and a match at O.T against Liverpool - I would watch the U18s.

Over two years isn't enough eh? You need to wait another couple months to be sure? Alright
The past 10+ years since Fergie retirement have taught me to be patient so I definitely want to wait and see how ten Hag and his team perform at least until Christmas.

It's like watching the same game. Again and again and again and again and again. Over and over. The only difference is how the opponent performs. Maybe Porto will shit the bed and let another one in. Or they will score and win. But it doesn't really matter what United do, and it's not like this team can do anything.

Can somebody with authority just step in now, and end this? First during game sacking ever. Just fecking do it.