Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
If he's still here after the international break somehow, we might be doomed with Ineos.

There is simply no excuse whatsoever for him to not get sacked.

I completely understand the criticism of ten Hag. Just 7 points from 6 league games is undeniably a poor start. But I am not ready to call for his dismissal just yet. Despite the disappointing results, I believe its important to give him time to continue working with this squad at least until the Christmas period and see how both performances and results progress.

I completely understand the criticism of ten Hag. Just 7 points from 6 league games is undeniably a poor start. But I am not ready to call for his dismissal just yet. Despite the disappointing results, I believe its important to give him time to continue working with this squad at least until the Christmas period and see how both performances and results progress.

Any more performances like this or against Spurs and we'll find ourselves in the relegation zone by Christmas.

It's actually amazing how low standards are for some people.

This reads like a massive wum.

Which club do you support?

Watching the games against Spurs/Porto etc.. Does ETH want to play 3 at the back Or is he giving Dalot a free role ? It's mind boggling to watch. A casual Fifa player can see that our left side is our weak spot. If ETH is indeed asking Dalot to drift inside and play then he's completely lost it especially as Rashford does not track back. Dalot does not have the brains to play that role and we don't have good enough defenders to implement that game plan. It's all a mess. 3 at the back maybe our best formation till we have a presentable LB

Don't worry guys - I'm sure this is all part of the plan. He's won 2 trophies in the last 2 seasons after all.

Over two years isn't enough eh? You need to wait another couple months to be sure? Alright

Ten crap doing what he does best. Playing totaly shit in EPL but in European cups playing a little better, scoring goals but in the end just gambles it all away. Just continue baldie, and get yourself out very soon!

We haven't played well since around February 2023 maybe, not even sure if that was great or our standards are so low. Barely even sure what it looks like anymore unless I tune into other football. It's just crushingly awful to watch us try and partake in this sport under this guy.

Why Xmas and not Halloween? :confused:

We haven't played well since around February 2023 maybe, not even sure if that was great or our standards are so low. Barely even sure what it looks like anymore unless I tune into other football. It's just crushingly awful to watch us try and partake in this sport under this guy.
You mean 2022? We were crap last February if memory serves me right. The half decent run we went on was post Christmas last season.

Dalot making 3 in midfield forcing Erisken wide.. No one making overlapping run.. Rashford who is playing as inverted winger is getting double marked because there is no support and being asked to cross like normal winger. And Martinez getting dragged whenever they play a pass to the side because Dalot is doing high fives witb Eriksen in midfield.. I just dont understand this football..
Unnecessarily making it complex. Ask your FB to play like a fecking FB.

And next to no attack from other side. Switch play.. Ask FB to hug the touchline.. Let inverted winger to cut inside. Football is not that complex. ETH is going to be sacked because he is too stubborn to see his tactics is not working

We've been shit really, the only saving grace is that they have too. Neither team can defend and they look just as all over the place defensively as we do. We've got the better quality though and absolutely should be the team to capitalise more on the defensive chaos.

I just can't wait for this manager to be sent packing. Takes years off your life watching us under Ten Hag. I think I'm coming round to Ruud as interim, he looks far more bothered about it all than our deluded manager, who is no doubt sat there thinking all is fine. I'd take even that at this stage, I can't look at that gormless guy on our touchline anymore.

Dalot making 3 in midfield forcing Erisken wide.. No one making overlapping run.. Rashford who is playing as inverted winger is getting double marked because there is no support and being asked to cross like normal winger. I just dont understand this football..
Unnecessarily making it complex. Ask your FB to play like a fecking FB.

And next to no attack from other side. Switch play.. Ask FB to hug the touchline.. Let inverted winger to cut inside. Football is not that complex. ETH is going to be sacked because he is too stubborn to see his tactics is not working
I love watching all of our midfielders just drift over to the left while Amad just has his hands up begging for the ball to be switched all game when we are building up.

And some fans want him to stay. Nothing, absolutely nothing has changed. We actually played better in his first seasons when he didn’t want half the team. He’s the most clueless, pointless manager we’ve ever had. One more game and this personality vacuum will be gone.

I always believed that he was the guy for us! Never in doubt!

Edit: forgot I was watching this on delay. fecking bullshit, I knew he was the wrong guy for us the entire time.

Let's wait until we get relegated before we start thinking about maybe getting rid of ETH.