Erik ten Hag | 2024/25 | Votes can now be changed

Erik ten Hag

• Sack

• Back

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mad to think that so many thought an FA Cup run of Wigan, Newport, Forest, Liverpool, Coventry and City meant that we should ignore the previous 52 PL games of shite form. Utterly fecking mad.

Find it hilarious how people say there were no options when Liverpool and Chelsea both found a manager without much fuss. As if it’s so difficult to improve on fecking Ten Hag
I don’t even know, I just know that if we’d hired Slot or Maresca they’d have flopped. I’m figuratively traumatised by eleven years of utter failure

Has anyone at a press conference asked him why a club that has spent 600m is halfway through a second season in a row without a left back?

How on earth is this still only at 80%, what level of defeat would it have taken for people to see light

You don’t know that, you want to believe that would be the case because Ten Hag hasn’t worked out
Of course I don’t want to believe that. Why would I want to believe that a manager would fail with us? I want ten Hag out as much as anybody. I’m just pessimistic and my brain is telling me that they wouldn’t have succeeded. What the hell.

Ah OK that makes sense

It's probably for the best. The flip flopping nutters on here would probably have the poll fairly even on the back of the wins against Southampton and Barnsley. Oh, and that amazing Saturday evening where we relived our treble season during 45 mind-blowing minutes against Palace.

How on earth is this still only at 80%, what level of defeat would it have taken for people to see light

Got quite the number of oppo fans on here clearly and there’s a number of suspicious newbie accounts who took the time to vote ‘Back’ yet have strangely never posted in the time they’ve been here… :confused:

He's not going to be sacked yet. But i guess he's only 1-2 game away from being sacked. If we play like this, we are not going to win either Porto or Villa. He will need at least 4 points from those two matches if he wants to stay.

Of course I don’t want to believe that. Why would I want to believe that a manager would fail with us? I want ten Hag out as much as anybody. I’m just pessimistic and my brain is telling me that they wouldn’t have succeeded. What the hell.
Because people always say this stuff when things start going wrong. We’re beyond saving, it’s all a mess, fold the club etc. We’re one good manager away from being a good team, it’s that simple. A good manager will succeed here, we just need a good manager.

Mad to think that so many thought an FA Cup run of Wigan, Newport, Forest, Liverpool, Coventry and City meant that we should ignore the previous 52 PL games of shite form. Utterly fecking mad.

Which thread was it that had all his defenders shaming us for wanting him sacked despite the Cup win during the summer?

Because people always say this stuff when things start going wrong. We’re beyond saving, it’s all a mess, fold the club etc. We’re one good manager away from being a good team, it’s that simple. A good manager will succeed here, we just need a good manager.

Exactly. It's damning that not one manager that we've had post-Fergie has gotten themselves a top gig, just like ETH won't. We've appointed poorly for over a decade.

This is definitely the most unanimous the Caf has been about wanting a manager out. Progress?

It's a sign of how fecking dogshit we've been that even on the CAF we're all agreeing he has to go.

I don't think I've seen a single poster on here arguing he needs more time. Other than opposition fans.

Beating City in the final was still a cracking day tbf. Using it as a basis to keep him was ridiculous, though.

Yes, the pressing structure was identical. The biggest issue is that Liverpool were miles better at using the high turnovers than we were, and that's been a constant with Ten Hag - we're generally excellent at winning the ball high, and absolutely awful at turning those high turnovers into chances and/or goals.

I do think that we should adopt a more measured approach, but no system will succeed with the kind of basic errors and awful finishing we see from United nowadays.
Liverpool were miles better at using the asthma medicines.

It's a sign of how fecking dogshit we've been that even on the CAF we're all agreeing he has to go.

I don't think I've seen a single poster on here arguing he needs more time. Other than opposition fans.

Exactly. If we can all see it, then surely the hierarchy can see it too.

Why not get the U18s manager to have a go? Cant do any worse and probably do a lot better