58​
28​
9​
21​
79​
81​
-2​
93​

This is our League Results since the win against Newcastle in the cup Final. That's a 48.28% win percentage and a 36.21% loss percentage.
  • Man City 140 scored
  • Arsenal 139 scored
  • Liverpool 135 scored
  • Newcastle 126 scored
  • Tottenham 110 scored
  • Aston Villa 109 scored
  • Chelsea 109 scored
  • Brighton 98 scored
  • West Ham 85 scored
  • Brentford 85 scored
  • Fulham 82 scored
  • Crystal Palace 81 scored
These are all the teams that have managed to score more goals in the same time period.

:lol:

Do our club not have a data analytics department.

Not a huge amount outside of the timing of international breaks. If he's shit now hel probably he shit vs Villa and Porto. If he's good against those two teams maybe it buys him more time.

Put it this way my view of him now is a bigger coin flip than the FA cup final that kept his job. I wouldn't complain if he's sacked tomorrow.

That's great mate but you've talked out of your backside for 18 months, so what you're saying isn't worth a dime. I'll tell you again, we are going nowhere under him. Win the next two and it doesn't change that. You need to give your head a wobble because you sound absolutely deluded.

It’s a real shame that it didn’t work out, but it hasn’t worked out. I was so excited when we appointed him, and I keep thinking maybe there are signs, maybe there’s some progress but it’s sunk cost fallacy time. INEOS will understand that as business people, I am sure.

Games​
W​
D​
L​
GF​
GA​
GD​
Pts​
58​
28​
9​
21​
79​
81​
-2​
93​

This is our League Results since the win against Newcastle in the cup Final. That's a 48.28% win percentage and a 36.21% loss percentage.
  • Man City 140 scored
  • Arsenal 139 scored
  • Liverpool 135 scored
  • Newcastle 126 scored
  • Tottenham 110 scored
  • Aston Villa 109 scored
  • Chelsea 109 scored
  • Brighton 98 scored
  • West Ham 85 scored
  • Brentford 85 scored
  • Fulham 82 scored
These are all the teams that have managed to score more goals in the same time period.
Thank you. I feel like most fans aren't aware of this? It is beyond pathetic.

Are you even watching us? There's real progress there. Our xG in 3 of our games this season was good and better than the opponent's.
All that is missing is a bit more killer instict up front and that's it. His signings are mostly really good and with a bit more luck we will be in a top 6 battle.
Of course I am. We got absolutely bullied by Tottenham today and they scored in the opening minutes despite everything working in our favour. We were playing at home. We had an extra day recovery playing on Wednesday vs Thursday. They played with 10 men for 80 minutes of their game on Thursday. They were missing Son.

We still didn't lay a glove on them, and that was before the Bruno Fernandes red card. We were shit for the entirety of last season and we've barely got any better after another couple of hundred million investment this summer. Time to fix what we should've fixed a year ago.

Games​
W​
D​
L​
GF​
GA​
GD​
Pts​
58​
28​
9​
21​
79​
81​
-2​
93​

• Man City 140 scored
  • Arsenal 139 scored
  • Liverpool 135 scored
  • Newcastle 126 scored
  • Tottenham 110 scored
  • Aston Villa 109 scored
  • Chelsea 109 scored
  • Brighton 98 scored
  • West Ham 85 scored
  • Brentford 85 scored
  • Fulham 82 scored

This is an absolute disgrace

See il just quote you as a standalone because you're one of the few posters on the other side of the fence who I've enjoyed debating against. You're not generally trying to be a dick and have a decent concensus with your posts without egos so cheers to that.

To your post yeah I'm not against the idea of sacking but I'd personally give two more games and a high benchmark of success within those.

I agree. Two draws and maybe a win should however be expected. If he achieves that we might be in a top 6 battle again and that should be enough to keep him until the end of the season.

Are you even watching us? There's real progress there. Our xG in 3 of our games this season was good and better than the opponent's.
All that is missing is a bit more killer instict up front and that's it. His signings are mostly really good and with a bit more luck we will be in a top 6 battle.
Okay just re-read the post and can see it's bait. Good.

Most of the squad is new and we have a whole new structure. Who else needs to go?

Rashford, Bruno, Mount, Antony actually everyone that represent a more than decent gap between wages and their performances. Such a shit culture, wages are top what and performance is mid table, miss me, if we have to watch shit, at least put players on 30k per week on the pitch. Players on 100k plus look like they never seen a ball before, clear this rot already once and for all.

There are pivotal moments in your career when you have to prove the doubters wrong and your supporters right. That moment is now, spurs, porto and villa. Whilst I'm not baying for blood, if he was sacked he wouldn't really be able to complain.

Who'd have thought? Things wouldn't just magically change by getting another chance.

Wasn't obviously expecting us to challenge for the league, but already 8 points adrift. 6 off Chelsea in 4th with a -11 goal difference... Just 4 points ahead of the bottom three.

We're still in September ffs.

Of course I am. We got absolutely bullied by Tottenham today and they scored in the opening minutes despite everything working in our favour. We were playing at home. We had an extra day recovery playing on Wednesday vs Thursday. They played with 10 men for 80 minutes of their game on Thursday. They were missing Son.

We still didn't lay a glove on them, and that was before the Bruno Fernandes red card. We were shit for the entirety of last season and we've barely got any better after another couple of hundred million investment this summer. Time to fix what we should've fixed a year ago.

No one knows what would have happened if Bruno had stayed on. He showed enough this season to expect we could have easily come back and drawn the game. You guys are simply too impatient. We aren't even half way through the season and already talk about sacking EtH

I just feel this is patently untrue. Klopp would have failed here. Good managers have. LvG, Mourinho, they are not bad managers. Theyve won major trophies everywhere they went.
I seriously cannot believe people are still parroting this absolute lie. What great success did Van Gaal and Mourinho go on to have after leaving? Mourinho was a busted flush by the time he came here and has flopped and been sacked at each job he's had since. Van Gaal the footballing terrorist slinked off into retirement before an unmemorable stint with the Netherlands. Ole hasn't worked again. You could argue that fecking Ralf is the one who's impressed most since leaving, and he was set up as a fall guy before being thrown under a bus here.

Don't hate the guy but it's just not happening and he's the one sending out this under performing team every week,it's on him.Got to go,just a question of who we turn to,hope INEOS have a plan.Would love Unai Emery myself but doubt he's get able or he'd want to come.

Games​
W​
D​
L​
GF​
GA​
GD​
Pts​
58​
28​
9​
21​
79​
81​
-2​
93​

• Man City 140 scored
  • Arsenal 139 scored
  • Liverpool 135 scored
  • Newcastle 126 scored
  • Tottenham 110 scored
  • Aston Villa 109 scored
  • Chelsea 109 scored
  • Brighton 98 scored
  • West Ham 85 scored
  • Brentford 85 scored
  • Fulham 82 scored
Terrible!

I just feel this is patently untrue. Klopp would have failed here. Good managers have. LvG, Mourinho, they are not bad managers. Theyve won major trophies everywhere they went. They failed here because the set up was wrong after SAF. How can you have learned nothing from ten years plus of failures??

Klopp walked into a team built to compete. They were a few steps away - a top manager away from winning. This wasn't the Gillette Hicks panic buying Andy Carrol on deadline day for 80 million quid Liverpool. He completed it. We're nowhere near that point.
What a load of garbage

Of course sacking him won't solve all of our problems but it's a fecking start! There is no future for us under this guy.

Like i said, there is no start, all right away, enough is enough, gonna get new fecker as manager and we will same shit, oh lets support him, we maybe win games and then we will see, you see good manager what difference can make, then few months later we having same discussion, nah.

It was harrowing seeing a game at this level look so amateur from us

Within 15 minutes we went from no press, to full press back to no press then back to a mid press we were all over the show both in and out of possession

The word embarrassment gets used a lot but rest assured that was a complete embarrassment for PL football. The manager needs to go we can’t throw away a season like this. Negative goal difference yet again after that shit last season? 650m quid spent? What a farce

Got to feck

Need the media to do their jobs and put the pressure directly on Ineos and Sir Jim. They chose to keep Ten Hag on over the summer, questions need to be asked over that.

Games​
W​
D​
L​
GF​
GA​
GD​
Pts​
58​
28​
9​
21​
79​
81​
-2​
93​

• Man City 140 scored
  • Arsenal 139 scored
  • Liverpool 135 scored
  • Newcastle 126 scored
  • Tottenham 110 scored
  • Aston Villa 109 scored
  • Chelsea 109 scored
  • Brighton 98 scored
  • West Ham 85 scored
  • Brentford 85 scored
  • Fulham 82 scored
To me this is the point when things started going downhill. 19 months ago… 19. Our form and performances, bar the odd individual performance, has been dreadful as outlined by your stats.

Nah nothing should be done before the International break. A point against Villa could be the starting point of something great and show we can go toe to toe with the PL greats
So...it's irony after all...thank god...I thought you being serious for a moment.